Headcannons

In anticipation for me FINALLY UPDATING (Chapter 71 coming soon) I decided to release a few cute headcannons for our beloved trio.

Love language (plus how good they are at giving gifts):

Ryo enjoys initiating physical affection (though strangely is not too fond of being on the receiving end) and is definitely not shy with giving compliments. He ensures that his appreciation of those he loves are made known. Also a great gift giver, probably the best in the trio with his ability to pick the perfect gifts for people.

As for receiving, quality time and acts of service are definitely number one. The more understated forms of love somehow tend to touch him more than the more obvious ones.

Katsuki is definitely one for more subtle forms of affection. Acts of service and slight physical contact are what he finds himself unconsciously providing to those he cares for most. Gives gifts only when the occasion calls for it but is strangely good at it, perhaps he listens to those around him more than you would assume.

Physical affection is the type of affection he enjoys receiving most often, in spite of what his protests may say on the surface. Though he will never admit it, he does very much enjoy being smothered in hugs.

Shoto is a more quiet lover, though he certainly has his moments. Quality time and acts of service are his go to, although his lack of a filter leads to him unconsciously being an amazing smoothtalker. His ability to praise someone to high heaven while maintaining a stoic expression is not only whiplash inducing but shows his utter sincerity, making it all the more deadly to one's heart.

On the receiving end, he can appreciate most any kind of love language. While he may seem umaffected on the surface, as long as the endearment comes from someone he cares about, he would remember it forever. To him the person is more important than what they do.

Oh also unless you explicitly state what you want as a gift, Shoto is hopeless. (though even if u mention it offhandedly once, he'd remember it until the opportunity presented itself to get it for you)

What each of them smell like + some shower habits (cause yes.):

Katsuki uses unscented soap and shampoo but still ends up smelling of caramel and burnt sugar thanks to the smell nitroglycerin in his sweat has. (Figures that the gifted bastard smells effortlessly good as well)

Shoto once had to borrow some shampoo samples his sister got as they ran out of shampoo one day and they turned out to be mint scented.
Coincidentally that just so happened to be the day Ryo called him 'Peppermint' for the first time. He asked his sister to get him the same mint soap from then on.

Ryo uses a bunch of coconut conditioner and shampoo to maintain his hair. He also uses litres of hair oil and cans of dry shampoo in one sitting so...
coconut and flowers would be the best description.

Favourite thing to hit at the gym 💪💪:

Ryo is a calisthenics fiend. Repetative exercises end up boring him and making it harder for himself thus he focuses more on unorthodox ways to train himself. Though he always places an emphasis on his agility and leg power due to his more airborne fight style. The most flexible of the three with looser joints that allow him to move freely. Also hates cardio with a burning passion stronger than the fury of a thousand suns.
Could leg press an elephant.

Shoto has a more well rounded routine with no real preference for any workout over the other, instead he ensures he maintains a good balance. Typically sticks to more traditional exercises and does more resistance training than weight training. A jack of all trades physically, he loses in leg strength to Ryo and arm strength to Katsuki and in flexibility to both. Don't get me wrong though, mans is STRONG, but is not specialised for any specific fight style.