Chapter 61: crispy, juicy, tender, I'm a sex offender-

"We've wondered where you've been," Kurogiri said in a strangely friendly tone.

I didn't know how to reply so I kept mum.

"Undercover in UA," Shigaraki muttered. "Must be hard with all those goody-twoshoes."

He huffed and stood by a wall.

I didn't trust myself to speak.

I just gave a nod of acknowledgement.

-

-

-

'So he really knows me...?'

-

-

-

"Still, 2 years with no news, had us worried Nora," Kurogiri sighed as he helped up Toga who had been staring rather incredulously.

-

-

'2 years...?'

-

-

'they've known me since before my amnesia...'

-

-

-

'and what the hell is with that nickname? Nora? As in noragami Nora? Stray?'

"...what the hell is this?" Dabi spluttered, hand on his back as he glared at me. "How is this UA student involved with us?"

-

-

'My thoughts exactly...'

"He's been part of the league since he was a kid," Kurogiri elaborated. "He's been here longer than a lot of us-"

"Except me," Shigaraki butts in.

'oooh, is that some jelly for my peanut butter?'

"I never expected master to send you for an undercover mission..." He mumbled, staring down at me. "His precious Nora," he squats down, his face parallel to mine.

'Nora... That name again.'

Still, everything finally seemed to click.

Why he seemed to take it easy on me during the USJ incident, why Stain recognised me.

-

-

'I was...'

-

-

-

'...a villain...'

"What do you know about the Bakugou boy?" He demanded, standing back up.

I paused, eyes locked on his retreating figure.

'They don't know about my amnesia...'

I had to play along, for the sake of both me and Katsuki.

"Volatile, stubborn, powerful," I mutter, choosing my words cautiously so as to not appear as close with Katsuki as I was.

"Hmm, few words with me, as always," Shigaraki grumbled unhappily while Kurogiri nodded in reply to my words.

"Dabi, Toga, I'll put you two in charge of getting him up to date," he moves to the door, Kurogiri following suit.

As he leaves, Kurogiri squats down next to me.