Chapter 66: don't be afraid to catch feeeelsss

"What the fuck..." Katsuki ran a hand down his face, the heat rising to his cheeks as his palm rests on his jaw.

What was he looking at?

Ryo of course.

Somehow, in his state of sleep deprivation he'd thought it'd be a good idea to ask the boy he was damn sure he had the hots for, TO STAY OVERNIGHT IN HIS ROOM.

How many times had they slept in the same bed already?

Yet this one felt all the more intimate.

See the boy was a pretty light sleeper all things considered, he just never showed it. So everytime he had so much as twitch in his sleep, he was actually awake and fully aware of all his senses beyond sight, keeping his eyes stubbornly screwed shut.

So all the delicate touches of his hair and subtle whispers of comfort from the boy currently in his bed was well known to the blonde.

Did he like him too?

What about Shoto?

I mean the three were practically attached by the hip at this point and somehow the lack of either one felt... Off.

Was he being too hopeful? Too greedy?

The chances that even one of them actually liking him back, let alone them both was improbable. Nay, even impossible.

-

-

-

Yet he hoped.

He shook his head and sighed into his open hand.

Liking two people at once couldn't be normal...

Well to be fair he didn't want normal to begin with.

-

-

But was it okay to be this greedy?

"What the fuck is wrong with me..." He muttered, his eyes once again falling and sticking upon the lean figure of the boy tucked under his sheets.

How could someone look so huggable yet so perfect they were untouchable?

His broad figure fit perfectly into Katsuki's own, while his cotton shirt and sweatpants felt like silk against the blonde's skin.

Yet the perfect nature of his face and form felt too precious to touch. As though he were a statue carved from a precious marble that would shatter on impact.

The boy had been so enraptured in his thoughts that he hadn't quite realised how he'd managed to sleep soundly through the night.

-

-

-

Not a nightmare to be seen.
___________

When I woke up that morning, Katsuki had already gone downstairs for breakfast.

I jabbed at the lift button, mid-yawn, only realising that the lift had begun to rise rather than descend.

'huh?'

The floor read 5 as the doors slid open with a ding.

-

-

-

"Ryo," Shoto greeted as he stepped into the lift.

I'm attacked by another yawn as I greet the boy. "Hey Candycane~" I grin almost drunkenly.

"How did you sleep?" He looked at me curiously and I hummed in reply. "Great, it was nice and warmmm..."

I pause, looking up at the boy, an idea just having popped into my head.

-

-

-

"Hey, speaking of warm..."
____________

"What the fuck is this?" Katsuki demanded as he opened the door to one more person than he was expecting.

"I thought it'd be good to have more help," Ryo grinned, pushing past the blonde, giant chicken plushie and blanket in arm. "Pardon the intrusion~"

Shoto stood by the doorway, blankly staring at the blonde who angrily glared back.

It took a while but he bit back a harsh remark and stood aside for the human candycane to enter the room.

"C'mon, isn't this bed great?" Ryo patted the mattress of the bed, bouncing up and down with his butt like he was on a trampoline. "You're gonna fucking break my bed," Katsuki growled unhappily but made no move to stop the boy.

Shoto sat beside the tanned boy as he leaned over. "Katsuki is a lot nicer when he's tired," he whispered before smiling at the boy with his pointer finger of his lips, telling him to keep hush about his words.

"And how the fuck are we supposed to all fit on a Queen bed?" The other boy huffed unhappily, running a hand through blonde spikes.

As much as he very much enjoyed the idea of snuggling up with his two love interests, something he would never admit, he too enjoyed his space.

"Elementary my dear Watson," the long haired boy grinned, placing a hand on the bed.

With a groan, the fabric slowly stretches, the mattress thinnning slightly as it grows in size. The boy then slides off the bed and does the same to the bedframe, ultimately making a bed to perfectly fit the three of them.

"Tadahh," he grins, smacking the bed.

"This bad boy can fit soo many hot guys on it-" he snickered at himself, the other two boys not quite understanding his seemingly out of worldly reference.

Shoto then perked up. "Oh, was that a joke?" He quipped with a tilt of his head.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" Katsuki groaned, his old person sleeping schedule finally catching up to him.

He shut the door behind him, flicking the lights off and lumbered over, collapsing on the two of us. "Now go the fuck to bed."

"Aww but we should be talking and staying up during a sleepover," Ryo whined, leaning back and causing Shoto to flop down as well.

The three of them were now in this sort of A shape, with Ryo's head on Shoto's chest, the rest of their body at a 30° angle to towards the corners of the bed. Meanwhile Katsuki was strewn across them, his upper body resting on Shoto's hips.

It wasn't the most comfortable position for any of the boys but none of them wanted to move. Not yet.

"Fucking deal with it," Katsuki grabbed a pillow to support his head and mumbled into it.

Ryo craned his neck up and sighed before nuzzling back into Shoto. "Welp, guess this isn't the worst way to fall asleep~" the boy grinned dreamily, probably a lot more tired than he thought.

Shoto was about to nod before realising the other boy wouldn't be able to see it, so he just hummed in reply.

"Goodnight baby gorls," Ryo muttered as the group finally fell silent for the night.