Chapter 48: oooooh, they bouta fighhhhttttt (BNHA Two Heroes movie)

"Ugh-! We're running out of places to run!" I yell, panting as we continue to pick off robots from the front of the swarm that chases us up the building.

"...haha- get it-?" I Sparta kick one robot back into the group, knocking out a few others. "-running...?"

"Ryo!"

My head snaps up and I spot the brunette donning a bubblegum pink dress.

"Ochako-! Behind you!" I run past her into a slide, pressing my fingers into the floor and sliding them up. This sends a giant spike of concrete through the robot who was about to attack the unaware girl. Bakugou follows suit, using a large explosion to blow another wave of drones into smithereens.

Our backs are covered by an ice wall made by our very own Icyhot boy.

"You okay Bubblegum?" I grin, standing in front of the girl.

"B-bu- nevermind that! I'm using my Quirk to send Midoriya and Melissa upstairs so I can't help much-" she's cut off by a drone that almost attacks her but is sliced down by Kirishima's hardened hands.

"Do what you have to! We got your back!" The shark boy grinned and I nodded.

"Kiri! Launch me!" I yell as I break out into a sprint at the unsuspecting boy. But, bless his heart, he got into a crouching position and hardened his back, allowing me to launch myself off him and into the oncomjng hoard.

I leapt from bot to not, each touch melting the outer metal shells. This molten metal then seeped into the fragile electronics inside, disabling them.

But...

-

-

-

'Fuck... There's too many of em-'

"Ryo!" I turn back and see Todoroki's finger pointed up at the floating duo.

They were being blown off course by a wind turbine.

'I need to get up the-'

*BOOM!*

I spin around to see a mop of blonde.

"Don't let your guard down, dumbass!" He yells before grabbing me by the waist.

"NOW DIE-!"

-

-

-

"I'D RATHER NOT-?!!!" I yell as I'm flung through the air.

I quickly push myself upwards, against the wall and manage to kick the turbine into position.

The second I fall out of the way, Todoroki utilises his flames to send hot air through the propellers, lifting the pair back on course.

"Ryo-!" Ochako yells but I grin and land on a platform of solid air.

The freezing cold solid squeaked as the bottom of my shoes landed on it. I quickly hopped off, landing in a nice dive roll onto the floor.

"Guess you can fly," Bakugou sneered and I glared at him.

"SO YOU THREW ME WITHOUT KNOWING THAT I C-"

-

-

"I already knew that," he waved me off, bombing another robot.

I quirked a brow. 'since when does he bother remembering shit about our quirks...?'