Chapter 7: BUZZY BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE NUGGET

With a loud buzz, the exercise began.

Yaoyorozu clamped the handcuff down on her left hand as her stomach began shining, producing a couple cans of stuff as Mineta and I headed for the door.

"Are you sure you'll be okay to move around like that?" The grape boy questioned as we shut the door behind us, the occasional popping sound indicating that he was now using his sticky spheres to seal up the door.

I give a nod and turn down a hallway.

"Just follow the plan and we'll be fine," I shoot one last grin in his direction before setting off.

Despite being blindfolded, it was lucky that I had the quirk I did. By manipulating the air around me, I could basically figure out where something was within a certain radius of me. Kind of like a blind man's sgick just...more OP...

It was a technique I'd been in the middle of mastering when I left the government facility.

Though my current range for typical gas manipulation was a couple hundred meters, for this technique, I had a limit of just under 70 meters. Plus this technique tired me to no end and quickly burnt up energy if I used it too long.

Still, it was better than nothing.

I traversed the hall, keeping my ears open for any early indicators of a threat.

'well, preferably I'd run into Kaminari and not Jirou. At least with him I'll be able to use my ears to help me...'

I sigh, turning a corner before a pressure pricks me in my left arm.

'someone ahead-!'

I place a hand on the wall and duck back into the corner I'd come from.

The pressure grew stronger and stronger until I knew they were in striking distance.

'the person seems a little smaller than what I'd think Kaminari is so... Jirou?'

I push my fingertips into the wall and hear the building creak as the concrete rushes towards the figure.

"Ah!" They jump back amd I pretty much confirm that I was currently facing the female of the two.

"Damn, I wanted to deal with you the least," I mutter as I leave my hiding place. I hear her catch her breath as the distance between us increases. She was prepping for something. "Well consider this revenge for peeking into the girl's changing room," I hear a slight confidence in her tone as I'm sure she noticed my handicap.

"It's too bad you had to run into me with this handicap!" She declared as I heard a soft click before a loud pounding pummeled its way into my head. 'Shit-'

I grimace and take a step back, clutching my hands over my ears to no avail. The sound seemed to fill every orafice and echo through my body.

I sense her move, I'd assume prepping the capture tape but the sound kept disrupting the air molecules.

Wait...

The sound...

Air molecules...

TIME TO BRING BACK SOME BASIC PHYSICS!

-

-

-

or at least I think it's physics...

I straighten up, holding a hand out. I feel her pause to look at me.

The second my hands form a fist, the noise ceases.