Chapter 49: CUDDLE MEEEEE-

"Uh Bakugou, I can walk on my own now..." I murmur as he continues to basically carry me down the now empty streets.

"Shut up and stay put," he states flatly. "I don't want you falling and hurting your dumbass," he huffs again.

'this idiot... He's clearly having a hard time supporting so much of my weight.'

Need I remind you I was a good bit taller than him and just ever so slightly more lean. I was NOT a light bitch.

But the stubborn blonde marched forward and I just shook my head. "Aren't you sweet," I chuckle, leaning my head against his strangely soft hair spikes.

"Yeah well don't get fucking used to it..." He spits and we're thrown into a rather peaceful silence yet again.

The night time air is cool as it blows against my cheeks.

-

-

-

"You look hot in a suit," I grin and the boy immediately throws me off him.

He stomps a few paces ahead of me and I snicker, chasing after him. "Hold onn!! Don't be such a bashful kitty~" I tease further as I pinch at his cheek.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" He hollers and I just laugh.

-

-

-

"For someone with so much bite in their words..." I mutter, resting my elbow on his shoulder.

"You never quite seem to mean it~"

-

-

-

His crimson eyes flick left to send me an ambiguous glare before he sweeps my elbow from his shoulder.

"...tsundere..." I scoff.

-

-

-

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL M-"
_____________

"So you're just gonna steal my bed now?" I sigh as I close the door behind me, the blonde already drapped across my bed like one of those animal fur rugs.

He grunts in reply and I just sigh.

I toss my keycard to aside and Bury my head in my bags. I grab my pyjamas and shampoo from my suitcase and move to get up.

"You should take a shower too, don't stink up my hotel room-!" I chastise as I turn around and, to my surprise, see him already cross legged on the floor. "That was fast," I mumble and he rolls his eyes.

"No shit, I'm not a damn slob," he mutters, sounding a tad bit more tired than before as he pulled his knees to his chest and laid his head in his arms.

I huff in amusement and take to the showers first.
_____________

After spending a good amount of time picking metal shards from my hair and scrubbing the dust from my skin, I get out of the bath.

I pull the sweatshirt over my sweatpants and nod approvingly at the mirror.

"I have completed the sweat-fit, how you like that L? It's my perfect victory..." I mutter to myself, yawning as I pick up my suit from the floor.

'guess I'll need to have this cleaned...'

Tossing the bundle of cloth into a plastic bag, I shuffle out of the bathroom, running a towel through my hair.