Chapter 31: big bruh moment

"HAAAH?! HOW DID THAT BASTARD BUMPKIN HAVE MORE OFFERS THAN ME?!" Boomboom yelled as I plugged my ears. Poor Hagakure had to sit in the seat in front of the human megaphone, I wonder how she kept her eardrums intact?

I stuck my tongue out at the blonde which only served to ellicit more explosions from the human firework.

"Settle down," Aizawa commanded tiredly, pinching the bridge of his nose. By now he'd been able to remove his bandages, now imagine our surprise that the injuries that left his face mummified for weeks only resulted in a measly hairline scar across his right cheekbone. "Normally the offers would have been more even but it seems all eyes were on these three."

"Either way," he waved at the board. "Whether you recieved offers or not, all of you will be receiving first hand experience with a hero or hero agency."

"Despite having faced villains first hand already in the USJ incident, I believe this module will be of great use to all of you," he ends just in time for Midnight to walk in.

Aizawa promptly explained that she would be assisting in the evaluation of our hero names.

'well, with a name like Eraserhead, I guess its better to have a second opinion,' I mused as I uncapped the marker in my hand.

'name...name...'

I ponder, in the proccess looking over at Mint boy's board.

'Shouto...? How original,' I couldn't help the small smile from the boy's rather fitting name. I guess I didn't expect him to actually come up with a hero name, not yet anyways.

Still, after giving everyone's name a glance, I hadn't gorten any ideas.

"LORD EXPLOSION MURDER!"

I can't help but guffaw.

"PFFT L-LORD EX- HAHAHAHAHA" I nearly throw myself from my chair. Heck even Todoroki looked concerned, holding an arm out to steady the back of my chair.

"WHAT?! GOT A PROBLEM BUMPKIN?!" He yapped like the angry pompom he was.

"N-no not at- HAHAHAHA" Damn the laughs just kept coming.

"You...!"

Midnight quickly dismissed the boy as I wiped tears from my eyes.

"W-well Yamada, you may as well share yours now," Midnight sighed, obviously trying to get the crappy names over and done with.

I nod and stroll up, whiteboard in hand.

"Ahem, presenting my hero name...!"

-

-

-

As I plop the board down, I hear confused noises from around the class.

"Yeah I have no idea," I admit, setting the board down as I make my way back to my seat.

"Though Bastard Bumpkin is a tempting one," I grin at Bakugou  to which he only huffs and looks away.
_____________

As we gathered at the train station, cases in hand, we all stopped to say one last goodbye to each other.

"Dang Ryo! I'm gonna miss you!" Kaminari grinned, wasting no time in ruffling my newly tied hair. "Don't be too shocked if I suddenly get way better than you!" I return the smile and pull him into a headlock. "You can try Pikachu... You can try...!" I mutter in a fake somber tone as I mess up his hair as much as I can before he fights his way out of my grip.

"Well I'm gonna miss all of you guys!" Kirishima added, the sweetest thing that he was.

"Yeah whatever, let's go already..." Bakugou grumbled.

A sneaky smirk rose to my face and I leapt on the unsuspecting Tsundere. "AWW C'MON BAKUGOUU, SAY BYEBYE TO YOUR FAVOURITE BUMPKINNNN~~~" I attempt to mess his hair up but the spikes were more stubborn than I imagined.

"YOU-! GET OFF!" He grabs me by the arm, pulling me forward and barely catches me in his arms.

"Oh romeo, how strong you are~!" I bat my eyelashes as he glares down at me.

And while keeping eye contact,

-

-

-

HE DROPS ME TO THE FLOOR.

LIKE A SACK OF POTATOES.

"THE AUDACITY OF THESE HOE-"

A hand is placed over my mouth and I open my eyes, that were closed for EMPHASIS, only to see a rather unexpected face.

"Pehpewminh?" My voice comes out muffled but he gives me a curt nod.

"Our train is about to leave," he mutters, standing up. He offers the hand he used to cover my mouth and I take it, hauling myself up.

"Welp, asta la vista homos!" I grin as I toss my case over my shoulder. I walk backwards a few paces and give the boys a big wave before turning to chase after the half and half boy.
_______

Bakugou watched the pair leave with that same emotion he felt after USJ, on the bus.

It made his stomach churn and chest tighten uncomfortably.

Probably irritation.

Yeah.

That's it.

He turned and left the group without another word.

________

Well, as you probably guessed from the fact that me and Tokidoki here are taking the same train that we were headed to the same hero agency.

Drumroll please!

Home of the second place hero...!

The flaming pile of dogshit himself...!

ENDEAVOR TODOROKI!!!!

Well I would have gone with Hawks if it weren't for the fact that he specifically told me to accept Endeavor's offer. He seemed to think making more connections would help me break free of the government's control easier. Well, I'll believe it after it works for him.

Still, I was curious to know more about the number two hero so here I was.

"Shouto..." The behemoth of a man muttered in what I assume was meant to be an adoring tone.

Then his glance flicked over to me.

"And who are you?"

-

-

-

Bruhhhhhh