Chapter 46: *angry spanish bakugou noises* (BNHA Two Heroes Movie)

(Drew up something real quick :3 @arichli.art on insta yall ;))

An explosion sounds from a few metres away.

Followed by an even louder yell.

"DIE!"

-

-

-

'That's Bakugou alright...'

I sigh, tossing my haversack over my shoulder and run my hand through my bangs.

The summer heat was really setting in on I-Island, the golden sun shining off every flower petal littering the paths.

'Glad I brought sunglasses...'

I headed over to where I heard the shouting.

Then I spotted our group of friends by a small arena, Bakugou currently clinging onto the barrier of the arena and yelling at Midoriya.

'damn, the gang's all here huh?'

I smile to myself before spotting the large sign plastered by the arena.

'quirk skill test? Defeat all villain robots in the fastest time...?'

I grin to myself and dash to the nearest toilet.
__________

"Outta the way homos!" I yell as I leap over Todoroki and Bakugou, currently engaged in a very one-sided argument.

"LANGUAGE RYO!" Iida's voice sounded from behind me and i just gave him a cheeky grin.

Ignoring him, I step forward. "I'd like an attempt please"I smile at the host who returns the smile and nods.

Then, a buzzer sounds and the timer was off.

Not wanting to waste any time, I leap forward, tapping each robot in the first few rows once, causing them to crumple into scrap metal.

"10 seconds!"

'damm, gotta find another way...'

I slam my palms into the base of the rocky hill, immediately collapsing it, crushing all the robots inside.

"13 seconds! A new record!" The lady yells and I toss a lazy grin at a rather feral looking Bakugou who was practically about to hop the rails.

"YOU BUMPKIN BASTARD!"

"Hiyooo," I wave at the rest, walking past Bakugou.

"Ryo! What are you doing here?" Midoriya exclaimed. "Other than destroying Kat-sucky's record?" I chuckled, earning shouts from said blonde pomeranian. "I'm representing-"

I pause.

What exactly do I say...?

"My old man asked Ryo to represent Hawks," Todoroki quickly covered, walking up behind me, placing a hand on my shoulder. I quickly laughed and nodded.

"After he beat you up all black and blue like that? What kind of cruel punishmen- OW OW OWWW!!" The newly arrived Denki cut himself off as I grabbed him by the neck and pulled him into a headlock.

"AHHH, I WONDER~ WHAT WAS THAT IDIOTIC NOISE I HEARD?!" I yell over his protests as I continue fluffing up his hair.

"I WONDERRRR~~???"

"OKOK I GET IT-! I GET ITTTT!!!" He whined and I released him.

"Oh? It was just Dumb-ki?" I stared down at him with a glare

He just looked back up at me, moping.

"Also what's with that stupid waiter outfit? You didn't spill drinks on anyone yet did you?"

-

-

-

"OKAY I APOLOGISE-! I SAID I APOLOGISE ALREADY-!!"

I huff, satisfied, arms crosses across my chest.

"O-on another note-!" A rather cute looking blonde who I hadn't quite notice till now piped up.

"I managed to get tickets for everyone to attend the expo!" She grinned, holding up her phone to show the e-tickets. This news ellicited excited noises from our group.

"I'm not going-!" Bakugou huffed.

"I don't even have a suit anyways," he muttered.

Kirishima then grinned.

"No worries Bakubro! I knew you'd forget so-" he lifted up his bag. "I brought one for you!"

-

-

-

"KIRISHIMAAAAA," I wail, clinging onto the smiling shark boy. "THIS DAMN POMERANIAN DOESN'T DESERVE YOUUUU!!!!" I sob as Bakugou rampages behind me.

"YOU'RE TOO GOOD! TOO KIND!" I nuzzle my face dramatically into his chest, probably looking quite funny as I was a good bit taller than him.

Then, I felt my feet leave the ground.

And I touched back down by a rather annoyed looking blonde who's hand was still gripping my suit's hood.

"Stop that, you two gross me out," he muttered and I grinned.

"AWW YOU JELLY???" I tease, turning around to grab the boy but he just dodges.

Then I lunge again.

And he dodges again.

Iida sighs at the scene while Midoriya and Ochako laugh gingerly. Melissa looks rather concerned but Kirishima assures her...

This was completely normal...
__________

It was around 5 after I'd finally checked into my hotel room.

'We're meeting at 6... So I should get change huh?'

To be fair, I had wanted to get my own suit, but at such short notice I had to settle for one Hawks had gotten for me.

Supposedly it was "from a friend"....

Not that he specified who that friend was.

I pulled the monochromatic suit from my suitcase.

It consisted of a white, single breasted, double notched lapel over coat and a black undershirt that looked more like a turtleneck than any kind of dress shirt I'd seen. I pulled a note out fron inside the collar of the shirt. '"I know how much you like your high necks"...? This guy...' Can't say I wasn't happy though. It beat wearing a tie anyday.

Plus, the fabric was real cosy!

The pants were just simple, cuffed dress pants in the same colour as the shirt while the shoes were a stark white, the same colour as my overcoat.

"Guess I'll be rocking monochrome tonight," I chuckle, adjusting the collar of the suit.

"Hmm..." I ran my fingers through my hair. I'd taken a shower not long before so my hair was down.

Thank god for hotel hairdryers man. Those beasts make a hell of a lot of noise and I constantly get scared that they'd explode but DAMN were they effective!

I pulled my hair every which way but ultimately settled on a high ponytail.

I took a few slow spins in the large bedroom mirror and grinned.

Damn I looked high fashion.

'yahzzz, giving you that Dolche, that Gucci~

THAT LADEE GAGA!'

-

-

-

Oop time to go-