Chapter 47: thats suspicious... THATS WEIRD-! (BNHA Two Heroes movie)

"Sorry I'm late guys!" A voice in a familiar Kansai accent sounded.

"RYOOO???!!!" Kaminari gasped, tears in his eyes. "YOU'RE GORGEOUS!"

"YOU LOOK LIKE A GIR-"

I punted that tiny grape boy like the football he was.

"Ryo! Hi! All us girls just got here too," Yaomomo smiled. She was dressed in an elegant green gown with her hair tied into a flattering bun."Hey, look at fancypants over here," Jirou teased. "Right back at ya! Since when did you wear skirts and stockings, me likey," I chuckled and her face flared red. She began trying to jab me with her earphone plugs and I did my best to swat them away as Todoroki walked over.

But before either of us could speak.

"Guys! What are you all still doing here?" Her blonde hair framed her face nicely and her glasses were no where to be seen.

"JACKPOT!" The pervert duo of class 1A yelled, falling to their knees with waterfalls coming from their eyes.

I rolled my eyes and made a point to shuffle a few paces away.

"The party already started!"
__________

"LOOK AT ALL THAT FOOD!" I gasped, no, I EXCLAIMED.

I rushed over to the buffet table, not quite aware that I was abandoning my group.

Its just...

That spaget...

LOOKED SO GOOD!

As I stuffed my face with bolognese, I turned to the syage as the announcer boomed through the microphone.

"They invited All Might to speak on stage," Todoroki explained as he walked up from behind me. I hummed in response, taking my last bite of pasta. "...your face..." He muttered and I raised a brow.

He seemed to ponder something for a second before he leaned in.

-

He was so close I could feel his breath on my cheeks.

-

"T-Todoro-"

-

-

"I told you to call me Shoto..." He muttered, leaning even closer.

-

-

My face grew hotter by the second and it felt like the pasta I just ate was flopping around in my stomach.

-

"Hold still..."

-

-

-

I winced and closed my eyes...

-

-

-

Then something rough wipes over my lips and my eyes open with a start.

"There..." He breathed, face still close to mine.

I look up and it seems as though he had only just realised how close we were, his eyebrows raised in surprise.

We're stuck, eyes locked together until something catches my eye.

"Move-!" I shoved the boy behind me as I grab the table, pulling it to form a shield before us. The wood creaked loudly as it stretched before leaving a second of tense silent.