Chapter 65: VAMPIRE ED SHEERAN

"I'mmmm poooped..." I mumble groggily as I walk alongside Shoto.

Icyhot nods. "It's late, the room visits dragged on for far too long," he mutters, about as pooped but less pooped than I am.

"At least it's-" I let out an obnoxious yawn. "A weekend... Tomorrow..."

Shoto nods and I decide to utilise his presence to ease my travels. I hook my arm around his and slump, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Sorry, lemme just... Hmm..." Yeah no I was dead tired.

It seemed that remodelling two rooms had already exhausted me considering the amount I had to use my quirk. I guess the floor by floor room visits pushed me over the edge.

Plus, didn't help that just yesterday I had been nabbed and tied up and found out I was a villain in a past I couldn't remember.

-

-

-

Yeah, tiring days.

"We're here," Shoto breaks the silence, knocking me from my stupor.

I reluctantly pull myself off him.

My guess is that it was because I was leaning on his left, the pyrokinetic, side but he was really warm. A nice contrast to the chill in the air.

"Mhmm, gnite then..." I rub at my practically lidded eyes and stumble into the room.

I turn back around to shut the door.

"Thanks for walking me back... Peppermint..." I yawn again but do my best to give the boy a smile before shutting the door.

-

-

-

'did he just... Smile?'

-

-

-

'I was probably just too tired, I should go to bed...'

Finally, I fumbled up the stairs and plonked into my bed.

'Ah finally... Rest...'

-

-

-

-

'or so I thought...'

-

*BANG*

-

-

-

*THUNK*

"Fuck-!"

-

-

-

*THUD*

'I'M GOING TO KILL THAT FUCKING DURIAN WANNABE!!!!'

I sit up, now fueled by pure annoyance.

I wait for a second, wanting to give him a final chance but...

*BAM*

'THAT'S IT-!'

I toss my sheets off me and practically throw myself out of bed, nearly falling the metre or so onto the floor.

Keeping my grip around a pillow I've practically wrung all the down from, I wrench the door open and stomp my grumpy, sleep-deprived ass to the blonde bimbo's door.