"Best friends to...." Harry x reader

Beginne am Anfang

"No way." You gasp, your bag falling down your arm.

"What?" Hermione asked looking at you.

"The boys are staying here?!" You say loud but not shouting.

"I mean, it looks like they are. Nothing to worry about I'm sure." Harry muttered from next to you. "C'mon, let's just do our essay."

You and Hermione sit down on the couch and Harry lays down on his stomach on the floor, bending his knees so his legs were in the air, swinging slightly.  You all get out your parchment and ink and such.

You get about halfway done after about an hour and a half, and you are in the middle of a sentence when out of the blue, a boy yells from across the common room, "HEY POTTER, WATCHA DOING OVER THERE?!"

You roll your eyes and Harry found amusement in your annoyance, but getting annoyed himself. Harry sighed, "Hello, Jackson was it?" He was trying to be polite and patient, but you found it funny. 

"'Mione, do you just want to finish this tomorrow? It's due next week anyways. By the looks of it, Harry's got some friends." You suggest and see Harry giving you a look out of the corner of your eye.

"Sure." Hermione smiled innocently back.

You and her stand up, pack your things, and right before you go up the stairs to the girls dorms, you turn around and wink at Harry, to which he responds by rolling his eyes and sticking his tongue out at you.  You give him a little wave and smile before going up following Hermione up the dormitory stairs.

You go up to your bed and flop down.  You immediately feel an aching in your stomach so you sit back up scoot over to the bathroom.

You had, unluckily, started your period. You groan and roll your eyes, 'wash up' and go back out on your bed.

Hermione is looking over some of her work while you finished already. So until dinner you just listened to some music and did random, bad  sketches.

Dinner goes as usual, you talk to friends. Make fun of Malfoy and the American girls flirting with him behind their backs. It was going good as usual, other than the pain in your lower stomach was starting to get to you.

——————time skip to next day——————————

You woke up earlier than normal, and due to circumstances, you were exceptionally grumpy.  You moppily got out of bed and got ready for the day anyways though.

As you walk through the common room, the American boys are surprisingly up, already having their bed stuff tucked away and cleaned.

"Hello y/n, looking great as usual." One says as you and Hermione walk by.

Without looking back you just flip him off and walk away.  You just didn't want to deal with that this morning.

When you both got to the Gryffindor table, Ron is already there eating and holding conversation with Dean.

You and Hermione sit down and Harry isn't there yet, so you just rest your head in your arms hoping it will give you some more energy.

"What's wrong with you?" Ron asks looking at you, raising an eyebrow.

You just give him a grunt in response, not wanting to form words quite yet.

"What?" He was confused and looked at Hermione, but even she doesn't know what wrong. After like two or three minutes Harry shows up and sits next to you.