"Feelings" Harry x reader

Harry had always questioned himself when it came to his feeling for things. Like why did he like chocolate more than vanilla? Or why he liked foods most others would rather stay away from? But the biggest mystery to him by far was why out of all Hogwarts, he had to like you. It's not like he watched you from afar, he had a pretty up close view actually. (Well, seeing that he has been a good friend of yours for many years now.)

Maybe if he thought of other things and people, his feeling would pass on their own. Maybe if he thought of someone else before bed at night and getting up in the morning, his feelings would finally leave for good, and he could enjoy your witty remarks and your teasing, flirtatious acts.

It was like a constant battle happening inside his head that no one really knew about. That's what he thought however, because you knew he had a small crush on you (not knowing the full extent), and if you were being honest with yourself, you liked him as well. (Not that he had to know this)

"Harry, your going to be fine. You'll make a good captain." You reassure him for the fifth time at breakfast. "Alright, fine then. But I'll meet you on the pitch." You stand up from your seat, getting ready to walk off. "Oh, you better bring your a-game Potter. 'Cause everyone is going to see how bad I can beat your ass if you don't."

"Oh yea, and who says that's going to happen?" He looked up at you with an eyebrow raised.

"I do." You say simply before grabbing a piece of bacon off his plate and smile at his silence, taking it as a sign to leave in victory.

You knew Harry liked you, it was pretty obvious really, and if you were being honest with yourself you liked him in that fashion as well too. You thought it was cute how flustered he would get.

"Come on Harry! Shouldn't the captain show the people how to, you know, fly?" You ask as you fly curled around him on your broom. You went upside down so you were hanging off the broom by your legs. "It'll be fuuunnn." You push as you continued fly around him.

"Come on, get down. We have to actually finish tryouts sometime today." He said as he spun in small circles watching you fly around. It was like you were mocking him.

"Come on, get down. We have to finish practice sometime today." You mimic as you go back upside down and flat so you were stopped in mid air in front of him.

"Are you mocking me?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows and squinted his eyes while crossing his arms.

"Are you mocking me?" You repeat after, doing the same facial expression and arm movement. He let out a small huff and you felt it slightly on your face. You heard some small giggles and chuckles from behind coming from the crowd of students still left to try out.

"Are you trying to annoy me as much as you can in the shortest amount of time possible today?" He asked with the same face as before.

"I don't know, is it working?" You begin to slowly float in small circles around him again, causing his to have to turn every so often to keep his eye on you.

"No." He breathed out.

"Then no." You reply, before flipping right side up again and you flew away a short amount before turning back around and finally landing on the ground next to him. He looked unamused at you, where you just smiled coyly in return.

"Harry, what is so good about that book? You read it every second you can! It's getting kind of concerning." Hermione suddenly said as she placed her own book down.

He looked up front the potions text book that was in his hand.

"Yea Harry, is it your diary or something?" You ask from your spot on the couch behind him and next to Ginny.