"Quidditch rivals" Harry w/ reader

It was 10 minutes before the Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor match, you were putting your gloves on because being a keeper isn't the best on your hands.

Your whole team knew to not bother you before this match. All you talked about was showing Potter that he doesn't win all the time.

You were also made quidditch captain this year and intended on getting a reputation on winning, especially against Gryffindor. You truly didn't know how they did it, how they won almost every game they played.

You tried to figure it out logically, mathematical with percentages, and nothing, maybe Harry was just a good captain?

You shook your head and tightened your gloves, the tighter the better. You grabbed your broom and strode to the front on the locker room with your dark blue robes flowing behind you and got up on the bench.

"Team! All I have to say is, play good and let's shove Harry's lucky winning streak up his ass!" You say clapping your hands together.

Your team erupted into cheers and as you hopped down they clapped you on the back.

"Yea! Let's show Potter which team truly is the best!" One of your players yells from beside you.

You guys walked out of your locker room, and into the pitch. You were immediately engulfed with the sound of loud cheers in your ears. Half of the stadium was colored with bronze and dark blue, even some Slytherins dressed up.

The other had the Gryffindor fans filled with red and gold. It was mostly Gryffindor and some of the Hufflepuffs, no Slytherins though, but that wasn't to much of a surprise.

"Okay! Will the team captains please come shake hands!" You hear madam Hootch yell through her wand microphone.

It was only then when you saw the Gryffindor team huddled up on the other side of the pitch in the floor, and then they all shake their heads as if agreeing on something before Harry himself walked towards you and madam Hootch in the middle of the field.

Now it was no big secret you and Harry weren't to fond of each other, but you both never did anything bad or hurt each other, you just didn't talk if you could help it.

While keeping a harsh glare at each other, you shook hands and you both gripped each others hands as tight as you could before shaking and stepping away.

"Now! Chasers up front! Mound your brooms! And go!" She yelled before blowing her whistle. You immediately went for the golden hoops but quick so that if Gryffindor managed to get the quaffle, you could be there in time.

As soon as you got in-front of the golden hoops, you spun around and watched the scene play out in-front of you.

It was overcast and a bit windy and chilly, but other than that the weather was really nice.

Your chasers had managed to get the quaffle first and were racing past the others, pushing, knocking, and racing to the Gryffindor side where Ron was.

Harry was high above ground, looking out for the snitch while your seeker was on the opposite side.

Just when the quaffle was about to go into the golden hoops past Ron, he somehow stopped it. Their side erupted into cheers while the people behind and to the side of you groaned.

"Damn it." You mutter to yourself, but you quickly straighten up when you see Ginny Weasley racing to you, quaffle tucked into her arm.

You will admit, you could see why a lot of people liked her, she was very attractive and knew her stuff about quidditch, she was good, but was she good enough?