"Picnic type thing" Harry x reader

"Harry, come on! We have to go now to get the good spot!" You push him as you both made your way out of the common room. Your picnic basket was in hand, and your simple white sheet from your own bed in the other.

You decided to make plans with Harry this weekend and take him on a picnic. But, you were taking him to a spot only you knew about. It was near a flower meadow, and it was a drop off area. Almost like a cliff, but the bottom wasn't far down enough to be considered one.

There was a massive rock, and you liked to sit on it. You had to walk through a lot of trees and a whole daisy field to get there though. It was about a 25 minutes walk, but it was pretty smooth sailing.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" He sighed out as he let you take his hand and drag him down the grand staircases.

You had this path memorized like the back of your hand, so there was really no difficulty getting there other than Harry's occasional questions on 'if you knew where you were going or not'.

He would sometimes claim that it was taking 'too long' to get there, but you would tell him the same answer every time, 'we're almost there'.

He did enjoy the walk there however, even if he didn't want to admit it. He would look at the nice lighting floating through the trees, and listen to the nice noises of the forrest life.

There was the sound of a near by river rushing by. You often went over there, exploring and collecting nice rocks you find, but that was an adventure for another time.

After a while, more sunlight poured through and you two made it to the daisy flower field. Usual to you, but you heard Harry let out a small 'wow' behind you.

Small bees would fly by around you both as you walked through, and small butterflies fluttered around as well.

You stopped walking, looking around and letting Harry take it in. You even got some butterflies to land on you, on your arms and legs. One even landed on your head and you could barley feel their flapping wings.

You turn around carefully and let out a small laugh at Harry freaking out slightly because there was a butterfly that landed on his finger.

"Y/n, help me." He muttered but not loud enough to scare it away.

"No way." You say while letting some butterflies fly off of you.

He let out a small yelp and when you looked back at him one had landed on his nose. You did nothing but laugh as he tried not to swat at it to go away.

"It's okay, just pick it up with your finger, here I'll do it for you." You walk closer carefully and slowly, and lift your finger closer to his face and carefully picked it up. He let out a sigh of relief as you let the butterfly fly away, before signaling him to keep following you.

He fixed his glasses and walked close behind you now, and would point at random animals on occasion, which you would only hum in response and keep walking.

It didn't take long to cross the field, it was only a short distance through some trees before you finally got to the rock.

There was a beautiful view there. A couple mountains in the distance, they were covered in green and trees and had their own small spots of flowers on them.

One day you wanted to venture out on there, because those flower pockets didn't seem like the usual daisies that were here.

You set the sheet down, and rested the small basket on the floor. You took a seat, patting the spot next to you and Harry sat down.

"So, what do you do here anyway?" He asked as he got as comfortable as he could, for being on a giant rock.

"I don't know, hang around? Usually read, anything I can think of really." You respond and look at the mountains in front of you, like usual.