"Why doesn't she like me?" Harry x reader

Molly Weasley never liked you, at all. You were sure it was because you were a Slytherin, but still it gave no explanation why she disliked you so much. Everyone else grew around the fact that you were a Slytherin, and you became close friends with most of the Weasleys. Hell, you even started dating Harry Potter for Merlin's sake. But still, she had no disire to get to know you, nor try and be friendly with you.

The amount of times you had to sneak in through the window of Ron's room to simply hang out with your friends was ridiculous.

You never wanted to hurt them, and you never did either. You just wanted nice friends, and that's what they gave you, but you were never welcome with open arms to Ron's house.

I mean sure, the twins took a while to come around, and Percy still seemed off about you, but you weren't that bad. Arthur would tell her to tone it down and to let loose, but she never did.

— • — • — • — • — • — • — • — • — • — • — • — • — •

"Ron are you sure?" You whisper shout as he looks down from his window to you down below.

"Yes I'm sure, she went to bed hours ago." He responded.

He left for a moment and when he came back, he had a rope ladder and Harry with him.

"Hi y/n!" Harry called out quietly.

"Hi Harry! Now, can I come up now? It's freezing out here!" You call up to them.

Ron let down one end of the rope, and attached the other end to something sturdy. The ends of the rope barley reached the floor, and soon you climbed up the wooden bars and held on tight to the ropes on the sides.

Since Ron as on the third story, you had to climb for a little bit, even passing the twins bedroom window on your way up, but not before waving a quick 'hello'.

"Okay," you breath out when you step onto the floor on Ron's small bedroom. There, Hermione was sitting on the floor and Harry was near her leaning against the bed. "So, how are you guys? How was the thing with Dumbledore?" You ask while keeping as quiet as you could.

"Um, good." Harry thought, and Ron closed the window only slightly and left the rope hanging out, so in case you needed to make a quick escape you could.

"Well, that's nice. 'Mione! Still no owls?" You ask while taking your own seat on a pillow set on the floor.

"No, and I hope they give us our results soon." She huffed.

You guys conversed for around an hour, but then from below, you could hear the creaking of footsteps and they were coming up the steps.

"What was that?" You ask while holding your hand up so Harry would stop talking.

The creaking only grew louder, and there was Molly's voice coming from the staircase below Ron's room.

"Ronald! What are you three doing still up! It's 3 in the morning!" She said sternly, but there was still sleep evident in her voice.

"Oh shit." You whisper before getting up quietly and making your way to the window.

"Ron?" She asked again because he didn't answer, no one did. "There's no one else up there is there? Because if there is so help me," She went on, still making her way up the stairs.

You swung your leg over the window still and started making your way quickly down the rope ladder. It took less time to go down rather than up, so by the time you jumped off near the floor, Ron was already pulling up the ladder, and bunching it up to keep under his bed.