"Coming back" Harry with/x reader

You had decided over the summer that you would take a break from the wizarding world. Your father had died, and you wanted a chance to see the world to find out if you really wanted to stick with a ministry job for the rest of your working life. You got the sad 'okay' from Harry, which you felt bad about, but this was something you needed to figure out.

You were touring a bunch of things, by steam boat. You worked with men mostly, and you shoveled coal. But it was worth it when you saw a bunch of new places outside Scotland and Britain. You saw new cultures and it was nice. You also kept in contact with Harry, checking up on him and talking through letters. But you had to be careful of the other people seeing hedwig.

But more recently, Harry wasn't talking to you as much. He letters got more and more inconsistent. He had started his fifth year and and it was a little under the halfway mark, and you were lucky if he wrote once every two weeks. Needless to say, you were worried about him, a lot.

Worry turned to fear when you got a letter from dumbledore himself telling you that Harry needed you. He said he had been having problems with temper and that night he would come and get you. He said to go somewhere no one was and to wait.

Dumbledore had never had to come get you before, so you didn't know what he was going to do. Those questions were soon answered when a loud crack disturbed the silence. There, dumbledore stood with a weak smile and midnight blue robes with small silver stars on his hat.

"I presume you got my letter?" He asked calmly and he looked at the water.

"In fact I did," you breath out. You put your arms on the railing and look out onto the water too. How the moonlight made it glimmer. "So, why do you need me back?" You ask and you look at him.

His face had slightly more wrinkles than last time, and his small smile still on his face. It almost looked like it was fake, but you will put that aside for now.

"Come, he should be coming into my office anytime now." He said before holding out his arm.

You were confused, but as soon and you grabbed his arm you felt like you were being pulled through a big, tight, black tube. It was hard to breath and it felt like it was squeezed out of you. But the feeling left as soon as it came.

Now you were standing in his office at Hogwarts, who knows how far away from where you just were. You doubled over, and you felt sick to your stomach and even though you were on still ground, you head spun.

"Ah, apparation wasn't to easy for me the first time either." Dumbledore said simply looking the big oak doors.

"Can't see why." You said in a sarcastic tone while you catch yourself, standing up straight slowly.

Not two minutes later, there was a harsh knock on the door. "Enter." McGonagall opened the doors with a lot of speed and force, and they swung open and slightly hit the wall behind them.

"Sorry Albus, but-" she took a double take when she saw you there, soot on your face and cloths. "It's Potter again. But he won't calm down." She said seriously.

"Is he on his way?" Dumbledore asked, with a fake calmness to it.

"He is. He is with mr. Weasleys and ms. Granger." And she looked towards the open doors.

Not to long after, you three heard footsteps, and one set was going quicker than the others.

Harry rounded the corner from coming up the staircase, and he was really sweaty. You noticed how much he had changed look wise. But you didn't focus on that right now.

"I-I saw something. And it-it was important." Harry began. He look very panicked and like the smallest thing could set him off. He stopped in his place when he saw you beside Dumbledore, and how confused you looked.