"Grey eyes" Fred w/ reader

⚠️SAD CONTENT⚠️

Things to know:
Every time you experience heart break in your life/ trama, you lose the ability to see a color, you could only see one color now, and that was midnight blue, hence why it was your favorite color. Also, when you can't see anymore color, our eyes turn grey, meaning you can't be 'fixed'.

————————————————————————

You had been studying with George for a couple hours in the library, trying to cram as much as you could for the up coming N.E.W.Ts and it sucked. You were both tired and you couldn't wait to hug and cuddle and joke around with your boyfriend of 2 1/2 years, Fred Weasley. Even with all the pain in your life, he managed to take it away with his laugh or smile, he was really the only thing that made you happy.

You and George had just gotten up to the boys dorms where you had been many times before, only to be greeted with a sight you had never imagined.

Your Fred, kissing George's girlfriend, Angelina, in the chair you both say in almost every night. You dropped your bag on the floor, and George threw his on his bed. You both just stared at them, but they quickly broke away. "You came early!" Fred said getting up from the chair. You and George said nothing, just stared at the scene in-front of you.

Angelina was trying to grab George's hand, but he kept pulling it away, and he was starting to shed some tears and Angelina was as well. But Fred just stood there, not trying to console you, say sorry, nothing.

"Aren't you gonna say something? Try and explain yourself??" You say crossing your arms, but your not crying, you've seen this before. You look around, and there was still color in the midnight blue sweater on Fred's bed. You look back at him. "Well?!" You say tapping your foot.

"Leave." He said crossing his arms. Your shocked. "What?" You say squinting your eyes and furrowing your eyebrows. Angelina and George look at the two of you. "I said leave." He says through gritted teeth, but still quietly. "Why?" You say trying to mask your anger.

"Don't you see it! I never wanted you in the first place! Like no one does!" He basically yells at you. He throws his arms up in the air.

Your eyes widen, but then, your face turns into a blank expression. That did it. Now you knew what it was, what you read in books, what if felt like to be numb, but not physically. Your eyes start to pool with tears, soon spilling over the edge, slowly falling down your face. You close your eyes and breath out slowly.

When you open them again, you look around the room once more, only to see the midnight blue sweater slowly turning into the dark grey you saw everywhere else. You continue to look at it, seeing the beautiful color fade into a murky grey.

George and Angelina were looking at you with wide eyes, mostly at what Fred had told you to your face. "What happening to your eyes? (Y/n)?" George says stepping closer to you to look at your eyes. Only then does Fred turn his attention back to you.

You look at George, letting him look at whatever was happening to your eyes. He lets out a gasp, slowly covering his mouth with his hand. "What's happened?" Angelina says walking up from behind him. Then she sees it. The mesmerizing (y/e/c) slowly turning into a textured grey.

It was then you knew what was happening, everything was now in different shades of black and white, and that you couldn't be fixed.

Fred soon walks over to see what they were looking at, even Angelina tearing up at. But he stopped a couple feet beside George, then froze in his tracks. He saw the last glimpses of (y/e/c) turn grey, leaving you with blank, textured grey eyes, and it was then that he knew, he was the one that broke you, no matter how many times he said he wouldn't.

Huge waves of guilt come crashing down on him when he realizes what he just did, what he said to you, and what you saw, and what he caused you to have, because of him, and what he did. And then he almost faints when he realizes again that, no one can fix it, because he was the one you would come to when some thing was wrong, that he was the one you trusted with everything.

You look at him, straight in his eyes, which looked grey to you now. You just look at him, letting him see and stare into your now cold, grey eyes, never to have color in them again. You saw his eyes start to tear up and saw him gulp.

He goes to saw something but you cut him off. "Good-bye Fred." You say coldly. You pick up your bag and begin to walk to the door when he grabs you, but you pull it back. "Don't touch me, and don't talk to me, good-bye Fred." You say once again, closing the door behind you, and never going into those dorms again.

Two years later, you tragically but heroically passed away in the final battle. You had saved countless lives, and watched from above as the good side had won, and for the first time in a long time, you smiled, not big, but still.

When you first arrived, you were wearing all white, and looked like you were in the clouds, and all the pain you felt had been washed away. You remembered everything, but, didn't feel the pain that came with it. You felt light, and free. But most importantly, you could see color, you could see the light blue in the sky you haven't seen in years.

But you were more shocked when you turned and saw Fred behind you. You felt your hair flowing beside your face and his eyes widened. "(Y/n)?" He said taking a step towards you. "Yes Freddie?" You ask looking at him. You haven't called him Freddie since you were dating. "I- I'm sorry." He said with tears falling down his face, but they never dripped off, because you wiped them. "This, Freddie, is a place of forgiving and healing, you can't hold grudges or dwell on the past here, so, I forgive you." You say taking his hand in yours. He says nothing at first and just hugs you.

"I'm sorry." He says quietly. "It's okay Freddie." You say patting his back. "Should we go now?" You ask him pulling away, a slight smile on your face. "Um, yea." He says looking at your still grey eyes. He slightly frowns when he looks at them but smiles with you anyways.

You take his hand and walk through the golden gates into your paradise. You met the muraders and Lilly. And you guys often watched what happened below, sometimes placing bets and stopping by to show your still there. And for the first time in a long time, you were happy.