"Fights" Harry x reader

"A real nutter he is, isn't he y/l/n?" Draco taunted from his seat in the classroom. "'You-know-who's back!' That's got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard."  He continued.

His buddies Crabbe and Goyle laugh along with him, but not testing their luck because Snape seemed extra tense today, even with the Slytherins.

Pansy Parkinson laughed in her own spot, but thankfully she had grown out of her obnoxious, high pitched, hyena laugh.

Blaise kind of just sat there. He never really said anything, kind of like he didn't want to be there. You didn't pay him any mind.

You didn't pay any off them any mind really. It was always them that started things. They were really on one this week. They had been taunting you about Harry all week, trying to get you to do something about it.

You came across as pretty protective when it came to his topic, and a lot of people knew that. Some people, mostly dressed in green, would use this to their advantage.

Now you and Harry weren't dating. You were only friends, but it was so clear to everyone that there was something between the two of you. The both of you knew as well, you just never took the time to address it.

"You could say that again Draco." She replied, still slightly laughing to herself.

You clenched your quill in your hand, but not breaking your concentration on the black board in front. 'She was going to get it' was all you thought.

And that's exactly what happened.

While you were walking down the hallway, her and the other three goons came around as well. They continued to say things, most of them on the same line.

"Does he hold you at night?" She said with puppy eyes and a fake pouting lip. "Do you protect him from his 'scary nightmares'?" She asked shrilly.

Anger started to grow in you. You fists had been clenched since class and had only gotten tighter since then.

"Do you look under his bed for monsters?" She kept going. The boys behind her were howling with laughter, as if it was the funniest thing they had ever heard.

You just closed your eyes, trying to not explode completely. But it was pretty difficult. You open them again, and she was near you now, a few feet behind you.

The boys preferred to stay at the end of the hallway, and you and her were about halfway through it.

"Parkinson, if you utter one more word I swear to god-" You say in a low voice.

"What? Are you to curse me?" She got closer. Within arms reach. "With his pathetic 'classes' last year I'd be surprised if you could cast a simple spark." She sneered.

"No, but I can show you something else." Your heart beat had gotten a little fast with anticipation and adrenaline.

"What? Do it. I dare you." She mocked. She acted as though no one could touch her, but that was far from the truth.

With one swift motion, you raised you arm and socked her right in the face. Using knuckles, she was knocked back slightly, but not off her feet.

She held her nose, that was gushing blood. It was probably broken. She looked shocked, and taken aback. Then she looked angry. She punched you as well, but it didn't do much since she didn't do it right.

This started a full fight between the two of you. She tried punching you again, but you made a grab for her hair.

You didn't grab it by the ends, but by the roots near her scalp. It hurt much more when you pull it there rather than the ends. That's something Ginny taught you.