"Haters" (ending 2) Harry x reader

—————————ending 2—————————————

It's was the rainy season, dark clouds and rain was the only thing you could see when looked outside. This did not stop you from holding practices however.

The rain made the field muddy and you all would be soaked by the end of practice, yet this didn't stop the mystery boy from coming and talking and chatting away. You didn't understand it, but you didn't mind it though. He added extra flavor. You just hoped he wasn't in Slytherin.

You actually came up with a slight cold, runny nose and slight coughing. It was annoying, but what made it worse was when Harry found out about it.

"You need to sit down (y/l/n)? I heard you caught a slight cold. I'm surprised your seeker, because it seems like it's the only thing you can catch." He slightly yelled from the Gryffindor table.

"Oh come off it Potter, why don't you continue chasing after Cho or something?" You finished your sentence with a slight sniffle. People beside you sniggered a little as Harry let out an angry huff.

You smirk at him and he rolls his eyes, continuing to talk to Ron while Hermione smiled to herself. She has to know something.

You looked at the time and saw that it was time to head over to the pitch to start up practice, but looked outside and saw the light rain outside.

Your team saw you get up and leave, but decided to leave themselves in about 5 minutes since practice didn't really start yet.

Harry saw you get up and leave, holding your broom at your side and your deep blue robes flowing behind you.

You went through the heavy doors and strode out across the grass to the quidditch pitch.

You did your usual routine, opening locker rooms, planning out drills. The rain was getting a little heavier, but you wore your extra thick robes today, so you hoped you wouldn't have to end early.

Soon enough, your players showed up, groaning due to the flow of rain.

"Come on, the quicker you practice and get everything right the quicker we can go." You say as the walk past you to the middle of the field, mounding their brooms.

Something flew past you and fast too, but you were used to it. The boy in black flew to his side of the pitch, making his usual circle around.

You waved hello before turning your team to start practice.

Thirty minutes later, the rain was pouring hard, and it even started thundering and lightning struck every so often, the wind picked up, blowing players off course and all the balls in every direction.

"Okay! I think practice is over!" You yelled over the strong wind and rain. Even through your thick robes you were almost soaked to the bone. You were slightly shivering, and some of your players were trembling so bad their brooms were shaking in their hands

All of the team let out sighs of happiness and relief that you were letting them go early. In less than 2 minutes they were all gone, except for you and the boy in black.

"Hey! You should go inside, the weather is to bad out here!" You yell flying over to him.

"Yea, I got that." He yelled back as a loud crack of thunder sounded above you.

He flew off, but something flew out from under his robes. The wind blew it at a slant towards the ground and you rushed after it.

"Hey! You dropped something!" You yelled after him, but he must have not heard you because he just kept flying towards the castle.

You drove down to the tiny, shiny, metal looking object. It was facing down so you picked it up.

It was red, and had gold metal details. You were confused. So he's in Gryffindor? You thought to yourself. You turned it over in your hand a couple times, looking at the ruby red coloring and the intricate gold details.

Then you looked closer and saw the small initials of the person you least expectedly to be. HP.

So Harry was the one coming to your practices? Most important, you actually started liking him.

You smirked to yourself, knowing exactly how you were going to give it back.

—————————————————————————

Now you were walking through the halls, still in your robes, the red, quidditch captain pin in your hand, broomstick in the other.

The halls were empty, and quiet.

You were trying to find Harry because due to your patrols at night, you knew he often tried to hang around the castle late at night.

Just as you thought, he was against the wall leaning over his bag. He looked like he was looking for something, something important too because he looked frantic, half the contents of his bag sprawled out on the floor.

You smirked to yourself because you had a feeling you knew what he was looking for, and it was in your hand.

"Shit, where is it." He muttered to himself over and over again.

When you were still a few feet away, you finally made your presence known.

"Looking for something, Potter?" You ask with a sly smirk on you face.

He was startled and he quickly spun around, looking at you with wide eyes, but his face turned solid, and his skin looked like porcelain in the lighting you were both standing in.

"(Y/l/n), what are you doing around here?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

Your smirk only grew wider. "Oh nothing, just looking for someone." Your eyes wandered around before landing on him. "Tell me, what are you doing around here?" You ask crossing your arms and tilting your head to the side slightly.

"I was just, looking for something." He admits before turning back to his bag.

You quietly take out the red pin while his back was turned.

"Would that item happen to be, this?" You ask holding up the red a gold pin for him to see.

He spun around again before his eyes went wide once again. "Where-where did you find that." He asked stepping closer, reaching out to grab it.

But you pull your arm back so it is out of his reach. You did a swift spin so you had some distance between him and you again, holding the pin up like you were before.

"This? Oh, I just found it when the boy in all black dropped it. I tried telling him he dropped something, but he just sped off." You say looking at the pin and smirking slightly to yourself.

Harry turned paler than he already was.

"Tell me Harry, why he had your quidditch captain pin?" He ask looking at him, still smirking.

"I-I don't know." He responds nervously, looking at the dark walls and the floor where the moonlight shown.

You walk closer to him. "Why did you start coming to my practices?" You whisper in his ear, and he shivered at the feeling of your breath on his neck.

He said nothing, but even in the little light you had, you saw through your eyelashes that his cheeks had burned slightly pink.

You let out a small, low chuckle before whispering in his ear once again, quietly.

"See you at practice, Potter." You quietly pulled back so you could see him before putting your hand holding the pin on his chest.

He breathing quickened when you put your other hand behind his shirt against his chest, fixing the pin in place.

Then that was all, before you quietly sauntered away into the dark hallway. Leaving a still flustered Harry in the almost black hallway. Besides, you had to change out of your damp quidditch robes anyways.