"Lending some help" Harry x reader

You were talking to Harry in the common room as usual, and Ron was there as well, but he seemed distraught in a way, kind of stressed out. "Hey, Ron, you alright." You ask looking at him. "Yea it's just, I don't know how to ask a girl out." He mumbled. You and Harry look at each other and burst out laughing. "Ron, it's not that hard." You say beginning to regain control of your laughter. "Yes. It. Is." He mutters pouting. "Ron, mate, all you have to say is, 'would you maybe like to go out with me sometime?' It's simple." Harry says leaning back on the couch you two were sharing.

"So, your saying you just walk up to the girl and just, ask her?" Ron look bewildered. "I mean, I would assume so." You say putting your feet on the small table in-front of you. "Who are you planning to ask out anyways?" You say raising an eyebrow. "Yea Ron, who's the lucky girl?" Harry lifts his head up and sees Ron's slightly pink face.

"It's just some girl from hufflepuff." He says leaning forward and whispering to you both. "Oooh, Ron Ron has a bit of a crush now?" You say raising your eyebrow again. "(Y/n)! Ssshhh!" Ron says covering your mouth with his hand. You take his hand off. "Nasty hands." You say wiping your mouth. Harry laughs at your comment. Ron just rolls his eyes.

"You should ask her in the corridor, on the way to potions." Harry says putting his hands behind his head. "Yea, I'll try." Ron says looking down. "Speaking of potions, we should leave in, 17 minutes." You say looking at your watch. "At least its Slughorn teaching potions and not Snape." Harry grumbles. "Yea, I s'pose." You mumble back.

You and Harry were sitting next to each other, waiting for class to start when Ron walked in. He looked happy but panicked at the same time. You nudge Harry so he looks where you are.
"Look at Ron." You whisper to him. "What do you think happened? What do you think she said?" He whispers to you. "I don't know, but we'll ask later, after classes." Just then Slughorn walked in and class had started.

—————————————————————————

You and Harry have been talking about it all day, wether the girl said yes or no. Finally, after transfiguration, you two could ask him. It took a bit of looking, but you both found him in the court yard. "Ron!" You yell when he came into view. He looks up from what he was doing. "What!" He yells back. You two run to get there faster. "What did-she say?" You ask out of breath. He smiled to himself. "She said yes." He got a faint blush on his cheeks. You punch Harry shoulder. "Yes!" Harry rubs his arm laughing.

"And we agreed to go to the hogsmead trip this weekend." But then the panicked look came back across his face. "What's wrong?" You ask looking at him. "I've never gone on a date before." He said with his eyes going wide. "Ron, it's going to be fine." You say putting a hand on his shoulder. "Can- Can you guys show me? How to go on a date? Like, you guys can go on one behind me and show me what to do?" You and Harry looked at each other and back at Ron. "Hold on, you want me and Harry to go on a date? So we could show you what to do on your date?" You ask him. "Yes?" Ron looks shy, but at the same time pleading for you to say yes. "Uh, I don't know." You say looking at a nearby tree covered in snow.

"Oh come on (y/n), let's just help Ron out with his little date." Harry says looking at you. You look at him for a second before sighing. "Okay Ron, we'll help you." You say looking at him. "Really?" He springs up from the bench he was sitting on. "Yes, but don't do anything to make me change my mind." You say warningly. "Yea, yea." Ron says waving his hand. "Well, seeing as it is Thursday, we will see your hufflepuff girl in 2 days." You say getting up, dusting snow off your pants. "Thank you both." Ron says standing up as well. "Yea, yea." You say as the three of you start walking up to the castle.

—————————————————————————

Now it's Friday after dinner in the common room. You, Harry and Ron were talking about tomorrow. "But, I don't even know what to say!" Ron says panicking. "Flatter her! Girls like that." Harry says from his spot on the floor. "Tell her you love her eyes, her lips, her hair! The way she parts her hair." You say from the armchair you were sitting on. "In fact, tell her you love all her parts." Harry says with a smirk. "Harry!" You say flicking his forehead. "Oh no, I can't say that." Ron says laughing.

Harry looks at you still smirking and raises his eyebrows. You just roll your eyes and smirk back. In a joking way you say, "You know, if you say something like that again Harry, I might change my mind." "No! (Y/n)! Please don't change your mind!" Ron says from the arm chair across from yours. "Yea (y/n)! It's tomorrow!" Harry says pouting. "I'm only joking." You say sniggering. "Good." Ron and Harry say leaning back. You roll your eyes again.

—————————————————————————

Now you and Harry were waiting on Ron and his date to pass by you guys at the three broomsticks so you could show him what to do next. "You know, I was actually excited to go on this date with you." Harry whispers to you. You turn to him. "Really?" "Yea! And so far I've had a really good time." He says smiling. You smile back at him, and personally, you were having a great time as well.

Just then, you see Ron and his date pass by you guys with a bunch of candy and laughing and smiling. "Showtime." You say smirking at Harry. He smirks back at you. He grabs your hand and you two walk into the three broomsticks.

You both get a table near the back but easily in Ron vision. You both order a butter beer, Ron and his date soon doing the same. You mouth to Ron,"Just talk to her." He nodded his head and turned back to his date, who turned back to face him as well. He looked more comfortable around her now, and was talking to her how he talked with everyone else.

You and Harry picked up conversation as well. Occasionally looking at Rons table to see what they were doing and how they were. You two got so carried away with the jokes that you barley noticed Ron leaving. "Oh shit, we need to go!" You say putting money on the table. Harry looked around and saw Ron's firey red hair walk out of the door. "Oooh, what do you think roddikines is up to?" He say wriggling his eyebrows while nudging you.

You roll your eyes and laugh a bit. "Looks like we don't have to guess." You say nudging him back and pointing to Ron who was now kissing his date on the cheek. You saw the girl blushing when he pulled away and say something before waving goodbye and leaving. Ron was as red as his hair, and stood there for a couple minutes.

Harry turns to you. "You know, they have been copying us this whole time," Harry says looking at you. You turn to him. "Yea, that's what we were supposed to do." You say looking at him. "Why don't we copy them too?" Harry says looking at you. "What do you mean?" You say laughing. But he didn't answer and just kissed your cheek. A blush spread across your cheeks, which were already red from the cold. "Haha. Your blushing!" Harry says pointing at your cheeks. "Ugh! It because of the cold!" You say swatting his hand away, laughing.

"Aww, you liked it." Harry say teasing you. You just scoff and roll your eyes. But then he does something you didn't expect him to. He kissed your cheek again. "(Y/n), can we go on another date sometime? Not helping Ron?" Harry says grabbing your hand. You look at your hand in his, then at him and into his eyes. "I would like that Harry." You say smiling at him. "Good." Harry says with that smile of his.

"What did I do." You hear Ron say from behind you. You both are startled, but turn and look at him. You both have a faint blush on your cheeks. "What did I do?" He says with wide eyes looking at the snow below. You and Harry laugh and he takes your hand again, intertwining his fingers with yours, and you three begin the walk back to the castle in the distance, all three of you smiling about your dates.