(Dont have a title :/ ) Fred w/ reader

"Fred, I'm telling you, she isn't good for you! Why are you still with her?" You almost yell at the red head while walking through the halls.

You and Fred had been best friends for who knows how long and in the recent months he has gotten into a relationship with a girl named Audrey (sorry if you name is Audrey), and you didn't like it.

She was always super jealous, never let him do anything, barley let him hang out with you anymore, she was just suffocating him and he didn't even know it.

"Because I want to be (y/n)!" He yelled over his shoulder.

You didn't expect him to yell so you paused for a slight moment before continuing to follow him through the halls. There were barely any people considering what part of the castle you were in.

"Don't you see she's suffocating you! She won't even let you be partners with the opposite gender in CLASS!" You yell back, struggling to keep up with his long strides. "When's the last time we hung out for more than an hour?!" You say throwing your arms in the air.

He huffed in frustration. More and more people filled the hallways as you both strode past, arguing. "Drop it! (Y/n)! It's none of your business!" He yelled finally turning on his heel to look at you.

"Yes! It is! Your my best friend and I want to help you but YOUR NOT LISTENING!" You yell from a distance away from him, using your hands to emphasize your words.

"Well maybe I would LISTEN IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A  POSSESSIVE BITCH!" He yelled harshly at you.

You paused for a moment, your eyes widen and you could hear gasps and 'ooohs' from the small crowd forming around you.

You replayed the moment in your head, over and over. Is that how he saw you? Is that how you came across to other people? We're you really that controlling?

"(Y/n) I-" But you cut him off.

You narrowed your eyes. "Oh no, I see how it is. If you want your toxic girlfriend more than your FREIND who is trying to HELP YOU, so be it." You hiss at him.

"No, that's not what I-" He began to say but you cut him off once again.

"No, if that's what you think about me, fine, I can't change that." You say briskly before turning away and walking down the mostly full corridor.

People in the crowd were gawking. Did they really just see some of the greatest friends at Hogwarts have a argument that could potentially put a hole in the friendship?

——————————————————————————

It had been a couple days since the outburst in the hall. For the first 2 days, Fred would look at you from afar but not try and talk to you, he knew to give you space so you didn't become more angry at him.

You must admit, you haven't laughed since, and the fun was gone, but you had to prove your point.

The three day mark passed and George was getting tired of it. He hadn't really seen Fred smile all that much.

"Mate, just go tell her your sorry!" He whispers yells to his brother beside him. "You broke up with that girl anyways."

"I know but, I don't know. They still seem so mad." He says while they both look at you from the other side of the potions room.

You had a blank stare while listening to Snape drone on and on.

"Tell her to meet you after class so you can talk to her or something." George mutters to Fred before turning to his notes.

"Maybe." Fred mutters. He takes out a tiny piece of parchment and scribbles something down. He folded it into a small bird before sending it over to you.

You weren't sitting in the front, kind of the back, so Snape couldn't see it when he was writing something on the black board.

You were bored out of your mind, but then a small paper bird lands in-front of you.

Curiously, you pick it up and look at it before opening it. Sloppy handwriting scrawled over it, reading,

Meet me at the one-eyed-witch statue after class.
-Fred

Your eyebrows furrow slightly as you read it over again. You look up and see him and George were already looking at you, trying to see your reaction.

'Fine.' You mouth to him, rolling your eyes slightly.

Fred released a tiny sigh of relief was he looks back George.

"Step one: down. Now step 2." George mutters to Fred, looking at the back of Snape's head.

"Yea." Fred mutters back, rubbing the back of his neck.

Around an hour later, class ends. It was the last one you had before lunch started, and you were hungry so you wanted to make it quick.

You walked the short distance to the statue, only being a couple halls away, and saw Fred waiting for you there. You let out a sigh and see he looked nervous and a bit stressed.

"What do you want?" You sigh, crossing your arms, leaning against the statue.

"I-I wanted to say," but he paused. You rose your eyebrow, keeping you stare on him.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry." He said finally. You didn't say anything. "I broke up with her too." He mumbled, kicking at the floor. It was odd, seeing a boy as large as him mumbling like a child.

You chucked a bit, causing his to look at you. "What?" He asked looking through his eyelashes.

"You look and sound like a giant, ginger child." You say smirking.

He smirks back a little before scoffing and rolling his eyes playfully. "So?" He says looking at you.

"So what?" You say looking at him with a fake serious look on your face.

"Do you, accept my apology?" He asks rocking back and forth on his feet.

You sigh once again, pretending to be thinking. "I guess I could." You say shrugging.

A brief look of relief washes over his face before his eyebrows furrow and he looks at you again. "What do you mean could?" He asks wearily.

"You have to give me whatever I want from your lunch." You say shaking his hand.

"Ugh, fiinneee."he whined shaking your hand back.

"Now, race you to the great hall!" You yell as you run off.

"No! That's not fair!" He yells after you.

"You have longer legs you'll probably win anyways!" You yell back, barley looking over your shoulder as you continue to run. You heard his booming laughter and fast footsteps, signaling you to run faster, which you did.