"After everything" Fred w/ reader

You were waiting. Why were you waiting? You were waiting on Fred. You were his guide. You were the closest to him other than George when you were alive, but you were killed in the ministry when you insisted on helping Harry.

You watched the war from above, with James and Sirius of course. Some could say you, helped some people out sometimes?

It was quiet, and peaceful, even thought there had been so much destruction down below not only five minutes ago.

Then there he was, he did a couple spin arounds, trying to find out where he was, then his eyes landed on you, who was walking up to him.

"(Y-y/n)?" He asked tilting his head slightly.

"Yes Freddie?" You say calmly.

Fred stood there for a moment before something clicked and he suddenly ran at you at almost full speed.

He crashed into you, squeezing you in the tightest hug ever, and that was saying something.

"Your here, I can't believe your here." He repeated over and over again.

You let out a soft chuckle. He buried his head deeper into the crook of your neck.

You hugged him back, rubbing his back soothingly.

"Yes Fred I'm here, now, why don't we go and meet everyone else?" You say pulling away, but seeing tears on his face.

You frown a little before wiping them away.

"Why are you crying?" Now it was you who was tilting your head.

"It's just, I don't know how to feel, like, am I really gone? What's going to happen with George and everyone else?" He said looking at the ground.

"Yes, Fred. You are gone, but they will be okay. How were you when I left? I know because I saw you, I've been watching you guys, you know." You say taking his hand.

"But, now George doesn't have me to help him! What is he going to do with himself?" He said looking into your eyes.

"Well, I would visit you guys in dreams sometimes." You say looking right back at him.

Suddenly he blushes.

"Those were r-real?" He asks looking bewildered.

You laugh out loud at his face. "Yes, it was real, cool right?"

"YES! How do you do that?" He asks looking at you, getting closer to your face out of pure excitement.

"Well, if you follow me, I'll tell you." You say growing your infamous smirk, oh how Fred missed seeing that everyday.

"Okay then, lead the way." He says taking your hand completely.

You laugh a little before walking towards what you, James, and Sirius called, 'the place'.

"You know (y/n), since you have been here so long, how does it feel?" Fred asks sounding a bit nervous.

"Nothing hurts anymore I feel kinda free." You turn to him smiling.

He smiles softly.

"Well, I guess things will be alright then, huh?" He asks looking at you.

"Yea, everything with be alright." You say smiling softly back at him.