"Sleep over" Harry x reader

This has been in my drafts for sooooo long. Idk what it is, but enjoy ig. (It's kinda long too)

——————————————————————————

You walk up to the door at number 4 privet drive. You mentally sighed knowing what would happen when you knocked on the door, but as much as you hated talking to Harry's uncle, at least you got Harry out. You had planed to get Harry over to your house to hang out and let him be a teenager, at least in the muggle world. He couldn't really do that in the wizarding world without people coming up to him and wanting pictures and calling him the hero, which was understandable but let the bloke hang around.

It was around 6:45 so the sun had started going down a bit. You knocked thrice on the door, and there was quiet for a moment before a loud groan sounded and the door swung open.

You were met with the familiar rounded pig faced, pinkish skin of Dudley. You had never liked him, and you never really had a nice interaction with him. He was always complaining about Harry and trying to show off. It took a lot of self control to not blast him into the neighboring town.

"Let's cut to the chase, I'm here to pick up Harry." You said with a blank face, you saw the pink man with a bushy black mustache behind him, who you knew as Harry's uncle Vernon. He's annoying too.

Even Harry didn't know you were picking him up, but you couldn't let him sit by himself alone until he could move out, and that would be a little bit since he was only 16, but you turned 17 last week.

You heard Vernon grumble under his breath, probably about your appearance, before walking up behind Dudley. "Go get the boy."

When Dudley left for those few moments, you and Vernon could have burned holes in each others heads with how hard you were staring.

But then Harry's recognizable foot steps were heard and the messy raven haired boy came into view behind Vernon with Dudley stomping behind him. Moving away from the door, Vernon held a deathly glare at you, but nothing you weren't used to.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" Harry asked looking at you with a questioned look on his face.

"Pack your bag with a spare change of clothes and a set of pajamas, and, whatever else you want. I'll bring you back tomorrow." You said said watching his face contort into one with more confusion then happiness.

"Urm, okay, I'll be back in minute." He said before bolting up the stairs. Vernon was about to say something but when he saw your hand resting on your clothed wand he thought otherwise.

A couple seconds later Petunia showed up behind Dudley and rolled her eyes when she saw you. You knew that non of the Dursley's likes you but you didn't care because you hated them as well.

Petunia whispered a couple things into Dudleys ear and he stopped staring at you.

Like Harry said, he returned quickly with his bag swinging in his hand. Harry put an undetectable extension charm on his bag when hunting for horcruxes, so you had no idea what he had in him bag.

"Like I said before, I'll return him tomorrow, maybe. Good night." You say swiftly before turning around and going walking down the gravel driveway, Harry following behind you.

"Wait, where are we going?" Harry said catching up with you.

"Well, we have to drop off your stuff first, then I have to go to the store and your coming with me. Sound like a plan?" You ask looking at him but continuing the walk to your house.

"Urm, yea! But why?" He asked slowing down his strides to not go in-front of you.

"Well, you turn 17 next week, and I thought you might want to get out of the house, have some fun, ya know?" You say looking at the setting sun over the houses.