"Smile" Harry x reader

"Oh come on (y/n), you just have to smile and I'll leave you alone." Harry said as he walked next to you.

You never really smiled. You didn't really find a reason in doing so. There was nothing that really made you smile. Sure you smiled in private, only slightly, but while in class or walking in the corridors, never. And you couldn't really remember the last time you laughed at school. This is what made 1st and 2nd years scared of you.

You could simply look at them and they would almost run away. You didn't understand it, you didn't think you were scary.

Even through that, you found some things amusing, like the Weasley twins pranks, but they left last year, so that was a no.

"You know I don't do that, Potter." You say as you continue to walk down the hallway.

Harry had made it a habit recently to make you smile. You didn't know why he wanted to do so, but he tried every single day.

"Okay, but until you do, I won't leave you alone." He said with a cocky smile. He was doing this weird stride walk thing? He had a crooked smile when he looked at you.

When you looked at him up and down due to his weird way of walking, he smirked at you while wiggling his eyebrows. You just did a sarcastic eye roll before you both walked into the charms room.

The more and more time you spent with Harry, the harder you found it to not crack small smiles when he talked to you or showed up. Or when he would send weird faces and wink at you from across classrooms.

The closest he's ever gotten was when you smirked back at him in class, it was barley noticeable, but he could slightly make out the slight curve of the corner of your mouth.

What you were shocked by was when he didn't leave you alone. He claimed that it didn't count, because it was a smirk and not a smile, and it only lasted for 2 seconds before it went away.

The two of you did many things together, most of it was sneaking out however. Sneaking out into the kitchens, where you would have to pull him away and down the corridors when he would randomly stop and just stare, usually when ms Norris was about to catch you both.

You both would go to the black lake and look around for things, and occasionally Neville would join. (Some times you would have to smack Harry across the back of the head when he would say something rude.)

You would go to the room of requirement and do arts and crafts, like painting and things. Although Harry didn't seem like it, he was pretty decent at art work.

Sometimes, the elves would allow you two to bake things like cakes and cookies. You were the more serious one about it, and Harry was the one who would throw flour at you and goof off. But that's how you liked it.

Even when Harry was at his meetings with Dumbledore, you would often wait for him to do things or tell him your thoughts and ideas. He never told you what they were for, but then again, he didn't tell Ron and Hermione much either.

But this time, he was gone for many hours, and the next thing you knew, the dark mark was floating in the sky. Then that was when all hell broke loose.

Harry had you all drink a small amount of the liquid luck he had left before you all went to fight the death eaters which somehow gotten into the castle.

You saw Fenrir Greyback running after a Weasley, with three scratch marks running down his face. Although you didn't know which one he was. You didn't really think to much, but you shot a spell at Fenrir, which he flew back and hit a wall, therefore knocking him unconscious.

You couldn't tell when it stopped, but suddenly everyone was running outside, running after what looked like black smoke. There was fire everywhere, things were burning, and it was scary.