"Best friends to...." Harry x reader

Background information to know:
Voldemort was defeated back in fifth year at the ministry.  Harry and Dumbledore got pretty famous among the wizarding world after (since they did it).  Phones exist.  The Ilvermorny students visiting are 16-17.

— — — Story time— — — —

You just arrived for your 6th year at Hogwarts.  You, Ron, Hermione, and Harry go and sit down for the 'beginning of the year' feast.  Whispers fill the halls as you four go to sit down at the Gryffindor table.

"Honestly, can you lot stop your whispers?" You say rolling your eyes. 

They all turn back to their friends and continue their private conversations.

"Well, it's certainly weird not having to really worry about people trying to kill us, isn't it?" Hermione says sitting down.

"Yea, but now we have only grades to worry about." You say sitting across from her. 

Ron sits next to her (since they are kind of a thing😳) and Harry sits in the spot next to you.

You and Harry have always been really close friends.  Sharing everything with each other, cracking jokes.  Everyone thought you guys were dating actually, although you secretly hoped it could come true. But you didn't tell anyone that. You guys know basically everything there was to know about each other.

You guys talk about your summers for the minutes you have until the speech begins.  It's nice not worrying. It's calm, and no ones on edge like they have been for the past year. Eventually, the chatter that once filled the room comes to a close as the now healed Dumbledore makes his way to his podium.

"Good evening students, it is with great pleasure I welcome you back to Hogwarts. After what happened at the ministry, and all the things on the media.  I am sure you guessed I am doing much better now, since I am standing here," He explained with a kind smile.

You kind of spaced out, you heard the speech before.  That was until he mentioned something new.

"I am also glad to say that in the next week or so, we shall be welcoming the school Ilvermorny to stay here for a little while.  When they arrive, I hope you to be on your best behavior.  They will be staying until the start of the next term..."

And you kind of spaced out again, you were thinking of Americans coming to Hogwarts. 

"Oh boy we're in for a long term," you say quietly.

"What's with the long face y/n/n?" Harry says sniggering quietly behind you.

"I just don't want to deal with Americans, we took care of him last year. I'm tired of this school sometimes." You say complain back.

"Well, what are they like?" He asked raising an eyebrow you couldn't see.

"Bloody annoying I'll tell you that." You say rolling your eyes.

"We'll see when they get here right?" He says giggling beside you.

———time skip when they're here———

Your walking back to your common room to get away from the loud American boys, hoping for some escape.  You saw some of them go off somewhere but you didn't care about them right now, you just needed to sit by the fire and start your essay on liquid luck. Harry and Hermione decided to come with you, Ron doing something with Seamus.

You say the password to the fat lady and you three climb through the portrait to get to the warm, cozy common room.  But when you get there you see sleeping bags, blankets and pillows, and worst of all, the American boys sprawled across the couches.