16

Gus felt a little surprised when Amity walked up to him and Matt. But just to talk to Matt and 'Matt' only.

Sighing, it was still way too early so he didn't mind.

"I've been curious to ask." Amity began.

Matt raised a brow.

"Curious what?" He asked.

Gus watched from outside the window, he swore his eyes weren't playing tricks when he saw every student that passed by them just suddenly stare a bit and go a bit red in the face for it.

It was a little absurd for him.

"What're you staring at for Gus?" Luz asked, catching his attention.

"It's Amity and Matt." Gus huffed before continuing with, "for some reason everyone would just stare at them while passing by."

Luz chuckled.

"Are you jelly for Matt?" She whispered.

Gus perked up a bit red in the face.

"Well... I kind of... Am??" He muttered.

Luz gasped and squealed.

'¡¡¡Eso es tan lindo!!!' she thought before saying, "how cute!!"

Gus meekly laughed.

"But it doesn't matter! As you said, they're just guardians." He stuttered.

Luz rolled her eyes.

"Ok, but don't come asking for answers in case you do like him for real." She said before going back to her seat.

Gus stuck his tongue out in mockery towards Luz for a split second before glancing back out the window.

Somehow, Matt and Amity looked down in their conversation before Matt suddenly said something with pride catching Amity a little off guard to jump a bit.

Gus was confused yet curious.

What are they even talking about? Is it something important?? Or not???

He wanted to know.

Amity chirped.

"Also ... so zeigst du deinem Partner Dominanz ...!?" She said.

Matt nodded before saying, "Augustus hat mir alles darüber erzählt ... ich bin sicher, dass Partner es so zeigen."

Amity clapped her hands twice in respect.

Matt raised his head a bit with pride.

"Ich hätte wissen sollen, dass dieser Junge genauso gut informiert war, wie er von dieser Welt aussah." Amity pondered before nodding Matt off for classes when Willow and Boscha happened to finally come.

...

Amity took a seat beside Luz.

"What took you two so long, Willow??" Luz asked.

Willow sighed. The memory replaying in her head like a caset tape on loop.

...

"But as you said! School is the same as me going to training with magic and swordsmanship in my world! It'll be useless even if I attend!" Boscha said while holding on to the frame of the front door.

Willow grumbled and continued to tug on her hood.

"But you've already got all the stuff down to attending school! I will not let you stay in my apartment while I'm stuck at school learning, I don't trust you keeping an eye on anything in my apartment." She said.

Boscha clicked her tongue.

"And second, use something to hide your pointy ears and third eye! Use a spell or something. You'll get killed getting seen too much like that and you can't just say costume or cosplay to hide it." Willow nagged.

Boscha pursed her lips before drawing a spell to cast an illusion spell unto her.

"Better?" She asked before suddenly losing her hold.

"Better alright." Willow huffed and dragged her to the elevator.

"Noooooo--"