42

Luz was flabbergasted over King's explanation.

"I..." She was speechless.

"Please, save her! And besides! Time runs differently once you travel! Even if five years pass after you travel, you'll only be gone for five seconds in this world!" King said.

Luz bit her lip.

"I don't know... It's just... Well..."

"Please!!! Save her!" He cried out this time.

"Wha--!?!? O-Ok! Ok!" She stammered wanting him to stop crying.

After it calmed down.

King explained what she looked like.

"Ah! The same woman who sold me the book, right?" She snapped her fingers.

King nodded.

"I was watching at the back when you bought it..." He muttered.

"Ok, let's... Try and save her..??" Luz laughed meekly.

"Luz, I'm coming with you." Amity held her hand.

Luz smiled pinching her cheek.

"You're so cute!" She did baby talk on her.

"Of course! Besides, I'm sure you can be of really big help since you're Peter Pan!" She smiled.

Amity flushed feverishly nodding.

"Of course, Luz." She smiled in excitement.

"Ok... Uhh, please prepare." King opened the book and spoke the enchantments down.

"Huh?" Luz was too late to ask.

"Ah! Luz!!" Amity rushed pulling her close as light consumed them to travel.

...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh---"

They were falling in the sky.

Luz was panicking.

Amity shot up and drew a spell out, immediately a bird made out of flame appeared.

It rushed down saving Luz.

"Luz!"

Luz held tightly to her.

"That was terrifying!" She wheezed.

She had cried upon the experience.

Amity frowned in worry as she slowly lowered themselves down to the ground.

Luz relieved catching her breath from almost falling to her death if it weren't for Amity being there.

"Thank you so much, Amity." She felt grateful for her.

Amity nodded.

"I... I'm sorry you felt afraid." She apologized.

"Huh? Oh! No, no, no! It's fine!! It wasn't you're fault! Please! You saved me too after all!" Luz stammered.

Amity whined lowering her head down. She felt like a failure for a girlfriend.

Luz grumbled with pursed lips and pulled her face close to her.

Amity was taken by surprise when their faces were mere inches.

"Don't apologize! It wasn't your fault, ok? So, please... Stop making that sad face, I don't like it! You're cute too!" Luz was the one whining now.

"I... I'm sorry, I'll try to keep it in mind not to make you sad because of me." Amity said.

Luz smiled taking her hands away.

"Ok..." She sighed.

Looking around them, they were in a forest.

"Where are we though..?" She pondered looking around more.

"Shall we fly up to see?" Amity suggested.

"Ok!" Luz agreed.

Flying back up again, Luz saw a small house up a hill not too far from them, a large castle up far away, and a small town in the middle so.

"Woah..." She was in awe.

She also saw large bones on a different side, it was pretty for her.

"These places are just, Epic Writing Ideas!" She screamed looking at everything.

Amity watched as Luz was overtaken by excitement looking left and right.

She almost didn't realize that Luz was typing everything she was thinking down on her phone.

She could never understand those advanced technologies but she knew Luz understood them.