78

Willow huffed fiddling with the glass pen in hand.

Viney, Jerbo, and the twins finally went out to grab dinner, Luz and Amity already left before everyone because Gus triggered Amity. Matt had to drag Gus out of the room to clear their heads and Luz almost couldn't stop Amity from destroying a wall in a different room after they heard a loud crash.

"Are you tired, Willow?"

Willow perked up.

"Oh, no... I can keep working on these." She said.

Boscha raised a brow watching her continue to fiddle with the glass pen.

"Are you sure?" She asked again.

Willow looked up at her and smiled.

"As I said, I am fine." And she repeated her answer.

Boscha shrugged setting everything aside.

"It would be best that you take a break, you seem to be on the verge of stress again." She said.

Willow chuckled sighing.

"Again?" She raised a brow.

"Yes, the last time you spoke about remembering past memories, you seemed to be under a lot of stress just thinking about." Boscha nodded.

"Ah..." Willow huffed.

"I see." She grimaced.

Boscha frowned and drew a spell behind her back.

Willow was taken by surprise when she was offered a pink Tulip by.

"What's this for..?" She chuckled taking it.

"I am not good with expressing my care but a pink Tulip should suffice it enough to explain what it means to bother you like this," Boscha said.

Willow laughed standing up.

"Don't move." She huffed.

Boscha froze in place questioning what she wanted.

Willow tucked the pink Tulip over her ear.

"Pink suits you." She chided.

Boscha flushed.

"It does not!" She stammered.

Willow only laughed patting her head.

"Let's hurry up and clean the room, shall we? I'm sure Eda would expect that from us too." She said.

Boscha meekly nodded following behind her.

"Set the papers aside while I fix the chairs back in place." Willow asked.

"Alright..."

...

"Woah!! Matt, look at that!!" Gus pressed his face against the window staring.

Matt walked over.

"What is it, Gus?" He asked.

"Isn't it amazing??" Gus pointed at what he was looking through the window.

Matt took a look, only to see a row of different wands. He wasn't sure what was amazing about it.

"Yes, quite." He agreed, either way.

Gus smiled.

"I wonder how they really do magic here, I've only seen Eda use her staff and hand to draw those bright circles!" He said.

Matt huffed feeling amusement.

They only went out to take a walk back to the Owl House after talking with Eda for a bit but now, they were just walking around looking and talking.

"Y'now, Matt, I had a lot of doubt when I fell asleep for so long." Gus hummed.

Matt frowned remembering his mistake.

"Ah... I see, please forgive me for not staying by your side to protect you." He sighed.

Gus turned around laughing.

"It wasn't your fault! Besides, I told you to look around as much as you want so it wouldn't look like your tailing me." He shrugged.

"Still... I would like to apologize." Matt insisted.

"Then you are forgiven!" Gus chirped.

"I thank you for your mercy." Matt felt somewhat relieved.