77

Gus had been staring intently at Luz for the last hour already.

"Is something on my face, Gus??" Luz tried to get his attention to stop him from staring intently.

Not because it was discomforting.

But because Amity's hands were starting to squeeze on the papers seeing him stare intently.

"Not really..." Gus hummed.

Luz meekly laughed feeling sweat trickle behind her neck.

Ok, that wasn't the reaction she wanted to get.

Amity was becoming more agitated by his staring now. She was glaring at him now.

Luz mentally panicked when she heard the sound of paper ripping a bit.

"So, Gus!!" She slammed her hands down to the table.

It caught everyone's attention, well, except for Gus and Amity right now.

Everyone was surprised by the situation.

"Gus, do you have something you want to ask?? You've been staring so hard, Amity's starting to get agitated! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahh--!" Luz forced a laugh out of her mouth as she reached over to Amity and kept patting her squeezing hands.

"Hmm... Yeah, I do." Gus huffed.

"Oh, really??" Luz pat harder to stop Amity from ripping the papers.

Gus sat back thinking over what his question was.

When he was out of Amity's view, she finally came to reality because of how hard Luz was hitting her arms now.

She jumped realizing what she had been doing.

Looking down, she apologized for ruining the papers.

"It's ok, but please don't think of killing Gus," Luz said.

"Urhk--!" Amity's face scrunched in surprise.

"Tsk!" She clicked her tongue looking away.

"Amity, please!!" Luz sat back down holding one of her hands to stop her from crumpling the papers.

"Why did you make Tinker Bell the bad guy!??"

Amity felt the hair behind her neck stand.

"Damnit, Gus..!" Matt grumbled hurrying out of the chair beside Amity.

He was quick to grab Gus with him to make space.

"What??" Gus was confused when Matt just grabbed him off of his seat like a floppy dog.

"How dare you..." Amity glared anger and bloodlust at him.

Gus really shot a nerve to Amity.

"Uuhhmm..." Gus blinked taking a step behind Matt.

Matt stood in front of him.

"Ahh, no, no, no! Amity! Amity!?" Luz tried pulling Amity aside.

"Why don't you and Amity go take a break, Luz?" Willow offered.

"Yeah, you should," Emira added.

Amity was a cat, she was mad at Gus.

"Uh-huh! We'll do that! C'mon, Amity, let's go shall we??" Luz hurried pushing her out of the doors.

...

Eda was laughed at her ass off.

"You asked that to Luz while Amity was present!??" Boy was she laughing hard, she could choke at any moment.

Gus hummed looking down.

"I don't know what I did wrong! I was just curious??" He said.

"Wanna know more since I read the book?" Eda scoffed.

"Yeah!!!" Gus had starry eyes.

Eda rolled her eyes before saying, "ok, so the reason Amity is obviously angry is that Belos wasn't the first Tinker Bell, there was another, but Belos killed that titled Tinker Bell, replacing himself, Amity couldn't do anything about that because there was no rule saying she can do something about it immediately, that's why she was disgraced in anger about it so she hated getting reminded by it. Even I think Luz knows about this specifically since she was the one responsible for writing her past in the book."

She then took a big puff and a huff to finally let it all out.