45

Eda slowly opened her eyes.

The cage she was in was cut in half.

She smiled seeing her.

"Excuse me, are you Eda?" She asked.

Eda wheezed laughing out loud in amusement.

"I sure am the Eda from your universe." She laughed.

Luz smiled wide and offered an open hand.

"I hope we weren't too late, Miss. Eda, I'm Luz, the one you sold a book to me last time!" She exclaimed helping her to her feet.

Eda smirked dusting herself.

"Uh-huh... And you must be..?" She hummed trying to guess Amity.

"Oh! She's a fictional character brought to life by magic from that book." Luz chimed.

"Mi esposa, we have to go." Amity huffed before turning to Eda and saying, "Miss. Eda, please take us all back home to our universe."

Eda chuckled calling for Owlbert.

Owlbert shot up from one of the guard's hold and flew towards her.

"It'll be tough bringing two pieces of luggage with me back because my magic got a little low fighting with them for a while, but I got what I wanted here so hiding a bit here until I can recharge my magic is nece--woah!??"

A fireball almost hit Eda in the face if she didn't dodge sooner.

"Ok, enough talk, we need to get out of here first." Amity demanded before gasping as another fireball was headed to Luz.

"Amity?!!"

Luz was taken in shock when Amity jumped defending her.

"Urgh..." Amity's back was burnt by the strong hit.

Eda clicked her tongue.

...

Flying down to the dirt path, Eda hopped down her staff.

Luz hopped down as well with the staff floating close beside her.

"Stay close to the staff, kid." She said as she rushed forward and knocked on the door.

"Hoot! Hoot! What are you knocking for Eda? Hoot?"

Eda huffed.

"I'm not the Eda in this universe." She scoffed.

"If you aren't then you should get a codename, hoot!" Hooty opened the door and stretched inside.

Eda raised a brow looking at Luz.

"Hey, what should my codename be??" She asked.

"Uhm... Owl... Owl Lady??" Luz wasn't feeling original at the moment.

She was worried for Amity here.

"Alright then, Owl Lady it is."

The door swung wide open.

It was the Eda from this universe.

...

"Urghh..." Amor groaned.

"Hold still, kid." Owl lady drew a spell with her staff to heal the burns.

It would seem Amor's worries were driving her mind nuts that healing on her own wasn't going to be an easy task.

Esposa worried a lot for her.

Luz and her friends peeked from the kitchen.

"What!? You're not gonna fully heal her!?" Esposa yelled in anger.

Owl Lady shrugged.

"Kid, I read your Peter Pan insert character book a bunch of times here, and I know for a fact that you wrote the Guardian's having their pride ruined if they can't heal themselves on their own." She chuckled as she made her way over to the Eda in this universe.

"It's nice to meet you, Eda from this universe." She greeted her.

"Right... You... Too?" Eda hesitated to shake her hands.

"Arrghh... That burns." Amor hissed drawing a healing spell for the half-healed burns.

She didn't want it leaving marks on her.

"Are you ok, Amity..?" Esposa asked in worry.

"Yes." Amor sighed assuring her.

"Well, since I need to go recharge my magic, you two should stay put here and not move outside, I'm not saving anybody while I'm recharging." Owl Lady ran off after saying that.

"And I'm not dealing with you two... Luz!!" Eda called for Luz and her friends to deal with it.