6

It was a cold breeze that surprised Amity when she and Luz stepped inside the mall.

"It's somehow cold in here." Amity mumbled while looking around.

She was in awe over everything she saw. She's never seen modern things, Luz specifically based the story close to medieval fantasy than close to modern fantasy.

Luz smiled.

"Let's go and see what your shirt and pant size is." She said.

Amity nodded and followed beside her.

Without much question was someone suddenly come up to them.

"Hey, can I ask how you made those elf ears look so realistic??"

Luz perked. She knew that face. It was someone she encountered but never spoke to in an anime convention.

'Mierda, I forgot she had elf ears..!' she thought.

Amity tilted her head slightly and asked, "realistic elf ears..?"

"Sorry, but... That's top-secret!" Luz blurted as she grabbed Amity's hand and pulled themselves out of the situation.

They rushed into the bathroom and went inside the last stall, together.

Amity stared at Luz with a confused look and asked, "is something wrong, Lu--"

Luz immediately covered her mouth and hushed her down.

"Amity, I'm gonna have to you use... An illusion spell to make your ears look like mine." She whispered.

Amity raised a brow.

"Why?" She whispered.

"Uhh," Luz lightly bit her tongue for a split second before saying, "because everyone here is human, and even the elves hide it because they could get... Hunter down and I don't want you getting hunted down."

That was a nice lie.

Amity stared at Luz unmoving before nodding and drawing a spell circle in mid-air.

Changing her ears, Luz smiled and patted her head.

That's when the realization struck Luz. She made Amity's height close to an average tall boy's height.

'I should've tried to shorten her height close to the insert character...' she thought before unlocking the stall and pulling her and Amity out of there.

"Let's get back to shopping now." She blurted while hurrying it out of there and to the clothing shop.

"Hey, do you prefer shirts..? Or... Button up shirts??" Luz asked while looking around the place.

Amity tilted her head and asked, "button up shirts..?"

Luz perked up and slapped her face.

'Ah, right... Those probably don't exist in the world I wrote... Right... What did I write the shirts called in the story again..?' she wondered with a hand on her chin.

Amity stood staring at Luz deep in her thoughts before blinking once when she heard a whistle for her attention.

Glancing to the source, a girl waved at her from behind a line of clothes.

Amity stared at the girl before turning her attention back over to Luz.

There wasn't anything interesting to look at y'now.

'Eesh... She's hard-headed.' Isabella thought as she looked around and saw a pen lying still on the floor.

Grabbing it, she tossed it towards Amity.

Score, she hit her in the side of her head.

Although, it didn't faze Amity.