62

"I knew it!! There is our kind of world like that from that other universe!!" Luz was genuinely excited after Eda did one hell of an explanation to drill it into her mind.

"But why me??" Luz asked upon settling back down.

"Well, you revived them..??" Eda pointed at the Blights.

"Huh? Revived..? Do you mean making fictional characters come to life? I don't think that's revival." Luz shrugged.

"That's not what I mean, kid, what I mean is... Hm, did you actually understand the Grom Night accident I told you or not..?" Eda sighed.

"Uhh... Yeah, it's just like in that book I wrote with me as the protagonist, why?" Luz tilted her head in wonder.

"How did the story go?" Eda asked.

"Uhm, a specific leaf from a Grom Tree sprouted in a town the story stays in for a while, and when Boscha goes to investigate it with Gus and Amity, Gus gets attacked." Luz confirmed.

Eda nodded taking it all in before saying, "but back in the Boiling Isles, Grom Night was held and an accident happened."

Luz perked up.

"How do you know that an accident happened..? Didn't you just explain that Grom Night was some kind of Prom Night here on earth? I'm pretty sure you weren't that young back then to be there." She squinted her eyes in suspicion.

Eda huffed and said, "I was a criminal back in the Isles, so sneaking inside to watch a few kids get eaten is something of a normal habit from me, and besides, the queen at that time was a kid that looks exactly like her."

She pointed a finger at Amity.

"Huh?" Amity raised a furrowed brow.

"That's right, you might not have the memories of your past life anymore but you three are revived witches by none other than this extraordinary human." Eda pointed at Luz.

"Me..? I revived them?? But I don't even know who these people you're talking about. And why do you keep insisting I revived them?? They're obviously from the Peter Pan book I wrote." Luz said as she laid back on the couch pulling Amity close beside her.

Eda raised a brow staring at their cuddling position.

"Right." She scoffed.

"Anyways, I just want to ask for your help... As a friend... And I promise you I won't ever bother you again, I'll even give you the book you bought from me back for free." Eda raised the same book she had sold to Luz in one hand.

"Huh? Hey! Didn't I buy that from you!? Why do you have that!?" Luz reached for it.

Eda pulled it back and made it disappear back into her bag.

"I took it back when a demon attacked me one time, I thought you did something very wrong since I completely forgot to tell you that this book was magical but you didn't. You just did something extraordinary." She said.

Luz once again settled back down.

"Tell me what you want." She agreed to listen to her.

Eda smirked.

"Come with me to the Boiling Isles, in fact, bring the revived witches and along with the reincarnated witches," she said.

"Wait, reincarnated??" Luz shot up.

"Yeah, and I think the only reincarnated witches I've heard of and found out about on are... Augustus, Willow, Viney, and Jerbo."

"What!??? Since when were they witches!??"