85

Luz laughed it off.

"Time traveling?? As if!" She brushed the idea aside.

Gus laughed, it was a crazy idea he thought of but he knew it wouldn't be possible even with some illegal conducting of magic.

...

Boscha frightened Amity who had stood by the doors waiting with Matt.

"Do not jump on me like that again, Boscha." Amity sighed.

Boscha raised their hands with a confused look, "I won't??"

"But have either of you seen Willow?" She added asking.

"She went inside with Augustus just an hour ago," Matt answered her question.

Boscha hummed nodding and crouched beside Amity to also wait with them.

"The weather seems just as pleasant yesterday, huh..." She opened up a conversation.

"It sure." Amity pondered with a light smile, "It'd be nice to go on a date in this weather."

"Agreed." Boscha and Matt nodded at that before a moment of silence befell them.

And that was when it finally struck them.

A date..!? Can they take their sworn love on a date..?

Boscha cleared her throat aloud, "I think I should wait for a while until I can ask Willow on a date today."

That got Amity and Matt's attention.

"I suppose I should take her out on a date today as well." Amity thought things through.

Matt kept quiet.

"Luz is becoming a busy person... I don't think you'd get her to agree on a date without looking pathetic first." Boscha joked.

Amity scowled at her, "What did you just say..!?"

"I said you'd need to whine for her to agre--urghkk-?!"

Before Boscha could finish, Amity her hands around her neck in a fit of rage.

"You insolent barbarian..." Amity hissed wanting to choke the living hell out of her.

"Arhkk--! And what of it, you wretched candidate!?" Boscha gasped gripping the hands on her neck to pry them off of her.

Amity dug her nails on her skin.

"I will make sure the gods receive your body for a proper burial." Oh, boy, Amity sure was pissed.

Then the doors opened.

"Amity?!?"

"Boscha!!"

Amity flinched pausing with Boscha gasping for air after she loosened her grip to pull herself away.

She coughed wheezing.

"Matt! Why didn't you try to stop them!?" Gus frowned in shock.

Matt looked at him, a sweat tricking behind his neck, "If I'd tried to... I would've broken the law as a guardian."

Gus sighed slapping a hand to his face.

Somewhat understandable.

"Amity, why are you trying to kill Boscha!?" Luz pulled Amity away.

Amity was at a loss for words.

"I..." Speechless she was almost.

Boscha huffed and stood back up with some help from Willow, "It's not her fault, do not blame her for trying to kill me."

"You..!" Amity growled at her.

"Woah! Woah!" Luz cupped her cheeks down to face her eye to eye.

"Eyes over here..." She said.

Amity paused, captivated by her,  "I'm... Sorry."

"What were you two fighting over exactly..?" Willow sighed.

"The weather was nice to go on a date," Matt answered her before Boscha or Amity could.

"Oh..." Luz laughed hearing that answer.

"Omg, you two..." Willow rubbed her squinted eyes sighing.

Boscha averted gazes while Amity was just red in the face sweating bullets.

Luz looked over at her.

Has she taken Amity out on dates before? Most dates she's thought of as a 'date' were just her and Amity hanging out with a few friends or buying stuff they needed.

"W... Wanna go on a date??" She popped the question for Amity.

Amity would've had a wagging tail if she was a dog getting told if they wanted to go for a walk.

Willow huffed, "C'mon, let's leave them be."

Boscha followed behind her, patting her neck a bit while she was at it.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"On a date considering you almost died talking to Amity about it." Willow blurted.

The End.