36

Luz smiled patting Amity's head. And that, of course, made Amity smile.

"So what should we do with him?" Gus wondered.

"Excuse me? 'We'?" Willow raised a brow.

Everyone looked at them both.

They weren't out of the forest yet and they were for sure not going back home just yet until they figure out what to do with the unconscious Villain himself.

"Yeah, we all came here together. So it's practically us figuring out what to do with him." Gus shrugged.

Willow and Luz mentally slapped their foreheads.

"Gus... What Willow tried to stop me from doing was me taking in a stranger danger from the abandoned building." Luz explained.

Gus stared at her unblinking.

"You talk as if you getting kidnapped and the cops being dismissed with a lie that you just snuck out your window to grab a snack from Seven Eleven wasn't bad enough here." He said.

Luz felt attacked to exasperate a gasp.

"You made up a lie that I went to grab a snack from the nearest Seven-Eleven?" She muttered breathlessly.

"Yep, and I regret nothing of it." Willow couldn't deny that.

"Well, that baddy did give us a map which was weird considering this is a kidnap but with ransom being Amity herself." Gus added while waving the small map scribbled dirty paper in one hand.

Luz huffed and raised a hand before slamming it down hard on Belos's sternum.

Causing him to heave back awake from pain and due to air getting pushed out of his lungs.

Coughing awake with a supporting elbow.

He grumbled quizzically.

"Who dares--ah..?"

"Uhm... Good evening?" Luz began with a small wave.

Belos squinted his eyes under the mask looking back and forth at everyone.

"My loyal subjects..." He muttered eyeing the Guardians.

"Ahh... No, they're not your Guardians anymore." Emira said.

"Yeah..." Edric added.

"What!?" Belos stood up, tripping a bit when he did it too quickly.

"You two dare abandon your king over to seek yourself of selfish pleasure!?" He hissed.

Luz and Amity got up.

"To be fair here, my king... No, King Belos. You were nowhere to be found, we thought you weren't transferred here as well so we gave our devotion to humans." Matt explained.

"Tsk. Humans... What pathetic choice of marriage you all took." He scoffed before crossing his arms.

"Wait, marriage?" Willow chirped.

"Luz, did you miss out on something to tell me and Gus?" She asked.

Luz was silent.

"Well, since they become your girlfriend or boyfriend, marriage was possible if both partners found each other as good matches!" She said.

"Can't you... Rewrite that..!?" Willow asked.

Luz hummed.

"I lost the book."

"What!!???" Willow shrieked in shock and surprise.

Luz meekly laughed scratching the back of her neck.

"I don't know where I placed it in the house." She said.

"Well, it better not be outside the house!" Willow scoffed.

"Oh, uhh... I can't promise that." Luz muttered before turning her attention to Amity.

She offered a hand to her and said, "let's go home, Amity."

Amity didn't resist and nodded agreeing.