32

Emira was worried for Amity just like everyone else was in the room.

"Kleine Schwester, bitte beruhige dich. Ich verspreche, dass es ihr gut gehen wird." She assured.

"Fein!? Sie wurde entführt!" Amity hissed before turning her glare towards Edric who immediately averted it.

"Und Sie!" She pointed a finger at him.

He immediately feared her and immediately turned into a ball after a shriek.

"Zeigen Sie nicht mit den Fingern auf Ihre Familie!" Emira nagged.

"Familie!? Du nennst ihn Familie, nachdem er sie einfach so entführen ließ! ??" Amity yelled.

Edric frowned apologizing.

"Es tut uns leid!?" Amity yelled in utter rage.

"Du denkst das ist genug!?" She continued.

"Kleine Schwester, beruhige dich." Emira tried to ease her down with a hand on her shoulder.

"Ich habe dir vertraut, dass du sie beschützt, während ich Informationen vom Wirt bekomme!" Amity was growling like a mad dog she has in her bones.

"Es tut mir Leid!! OK!? Es tut mir Leid!" Edric was already on his knees begging for mercy.

Amity scowled at him, fire was sparking into her owns hands, it was making it worse.

She was mad.

...

"Let go of me!" Amity struggled under Boscha's takedown arm lock.

Boscha herself was also struggling to keep her down. She was stronger than her to be exact.

"Amity, calm down. We're calling the cops right now about a kidnap." Willow said as she finished with the call.

Gus worried about the situation.

Matt patted his shoulder in assurance of the situation.

"I need to get out there to find her..! She could be hurt at any moment!" Amity tried to force the weight on top of her aside.

Boscha tried to remain still on her.

"We can not go there without a plan of whatever the reason for the kidnap was, Amity. We need you to calm down first." She said.

Amity huffed, a snarl evident in her face as she continued to struggle.

"Baby sister, calm down. This isn't your fault, we'll rescue her, ok?" Emira said after ruffling her hair to ease her down.

Amity sighed and laid limp on the floor.

Boscha loosened her hold a bit.

"Are you calm?" She asked.

Amity begrudgingly nodded in compliance.

Boscha huffed standing up.

Amity stayed laying on the floor with a regretful frown.

"Huh..? What's that?"

Everyone turned their attention to Edric who pointed at the front door.

There was what looked like a black letter hanging loosely at the very top of the door.

The worst part of all was that the door was also a jar open. It would mean someone knew how to unlock doors.

Matt walked towards it, grabbing it. He unfolded it with Amity already on their feet standing beside Willow.

He perked up showing the continents.

"It's a letter and a map..?" He shrugged.

Amity rushed yanking it off of his hold.

Reading through it. She scowled almost crumbling it.

"That damned King....." She growled rushing past Matt if it wasn't for Edric to stand in front of her way.

"Get out of my way, Edric...." She glared at him.

It made Edric flinch but still, he remained calm. He knew what she was capable of and she wasn't one to challenge that ever again.