49

Walking down the dirt path, Amor had her head resting on Esposa's shoulder.

"Did you kids have fun?" Owl Lady asked.

"Yep!" Esposa smiled.

"Huh..." Owl Lady hummed.

"Then I guess it's time to go back home." She chuckled.

"Huh?"

They were both confused.

...

King hummed and continued to count.

"Three... Four..."

The book suddenly rattled and shook.

"F... Five..?"

He gasped seeing them finally return.

"Eda!!" He jumped at her.

Eda chuckled patting him.

"Great job, King." She said.

Amity and Luz looked around them.

"H... How long were we gone..!?" Luz stammered.

"About five seconds like I told you so." King answered.

"Did they think they'd be gone for a year??" Eda snickered.

"Uh-huh..." King nodded.

That made Eda laugh in amusement.

"Ok, you two, I'm off with King, and Luz, meet me at my new store, here's the address." Smiling, she drew a spell, making a small paper float down to Luz's hands before disappearing out the window with Owlbert and King.

"Wait! Eda!?" Luz was a little too late to ask any question.

Humming, she turned to Amity and asked, "wanna grab lunch now, Amity?"

Amity smiled.

"If you wish to do so, Luz, then we shall." She agreed.

...

"Are you sure those are all true..? And you spent two days and one night there??" Willow asked.

"Yeah! I have evidence! Here!" Luz took her phone out to show it.

Willow and the others looked.

It seemed true.

For five seconds, she and Amity disappeared to a different universe and took photos and a few selfies.

"Isn't it amazing? The views are just to die for! They're perfect writing ideas!" Luz exclaimed.

"Indeed those are shreds of evidence but how come you didn't take us??" Gus whined.

"Huh? Because King said I was supposed to do it and also because I don't think it's a good idea to do it at all... He explained how you can get trapped if you're not careful." Luz shrugged.

Amity took a bite on her lunch.

It was plain as she expected.

"Well, that's one great adventure to another universe but who's King??" Willow hummed.

"Oh, uhh... Hm." Luz was a little lost on words.

"I don't know how to explain him, his like a small dog wearing a demon skull but he can talk." She tried.

"So a demon?" Willow raised a brow.

"I don't know, he sounded nice." Luz shrugged.

"So a... Fallen demon?? If... That's a thing??" Willow squinted her eyes at her.

"Maybe, I never checked, both his hands and feet were pig feet." Luz chided.

"How about you, Amity?? You didn't do anything with Luz while on this trip did you..?" Willow furrowed her brows at her.

Amity chewed her food, swallowing, before answering with, "I do not understand what you mean, Willow."

Willow shot up.

"Wha--! Oh, you definitely know what I'm talking about here!!" She growled.

"I apologize but it would seem that I do not know in this case right now." Amity denied her accusations with a cold look.

"You..!" Willow hissed.