Pieces

After the ceremony, everyone partied until late. Jax disappeared for a while and I gave myself a rest from dancing. I sat at a table and drank some vodka drink. I waited for Jax to return since Neeta picked up the boys from Clay and Gemma. "Hey." Gemma said as she came and sat down beside me. 

"Hey." I said giving her a small smile. 

"How are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm good, it's nice to have him home." Miles came stumbling over and slurring his words as he said, "You look hot." 

"Miles, you're drunk. Go sober up. And don't hit on the VP's old lady." I sighed as I rubbed my temples. When I looked over at where Gemma was standing, she was gone. 

"I th-think y-you would l-look reallyyy h-hot n-naked." He stumbled. I just stared at him in shock. 

"N-now just kn-kneel down and I-I co-could put m-my dick in there." It's unfortunate, but Jax and Opie returned to me slapping their prospect. I sort of ruined Opie's wedding and pissed off Jax. 

"What the fuck?" Jax questioned. 

"Control your damn prospect. If he ever tells me to get on my knees again, I'll slit his fucking throat." I went to storm out but Opie grabbed my arm before I could. "What?" I snapped. 

I turned to see Lyla in shock as Jax punched the prospect in the jaw. "Why are you beating a prospect up on my wedding day?" Lyla questioned angrily. 

"He told Bliss to get on her knees." Opie said nonchalantly. 

"Oh, well continue then." Lyla said smiling. Jax leaned over Miles, "Don't ever talk about her again or not only will you not be a prospect, you will be dead." Jax snarled, but continued, "Sober up prospect." 

I sighed as I sat at a table and slipped off my heels. I held my heels in my hand and I got up and walked over to Jax. I wrapped my arms around his neck, being careful not to hit him with my heels, and I kissed him. 

"Let's go home Jax." I said, giving him a smile. He nodded and pulled away from me to go say goodbye to Opie and Lyla. "Bye Lyla. Have a good night." 

"Bye Opie! Have fun riding her like your harley." I started giggling as Lyla laughed loudly and Jax chuckled. Opie just waved me off and rolled his eyes with a smirk. 

Jax and I walked to his bike and he handed me his helmet. I sighed, "You really need another helmet Jax."  

"You're safe and that's what matters." I shook my head at his words, though it made me happy to hear those words, I wanted him safe when we rode together. 

He got on and I got on right after him. We went back to the house and the boys were asleep so Neeta left right after we got there. I went into the kitchen and put dish detergent in the dish washer. I closed the cap and then closed the dishwasher to start it. Jax came into the kitchen. He grabbed a class from the cupboard and filled it with water. As he drank it, I began wiping the counters and then began doing laundry. 

"What do you think I should do?" Jax asked quietly. I looked at him with shock. He would usually bring things to Chibs, Happy, or Opie. 

"I think you should bring it to the table. They'll most likely vote him out. They may even vote mayhem." I said, thinking about it intently. "Gemma will just have to deal with it." 

He nodded and handed me his glass which I washed quickly. "Bliss, I never felt comfortable sharing with Wendy or Tara those years ago, but I want you by my side through everything." 

"Jackson Teller, I am not going anywhere. You're it for me. I don't care what you've done or who you've killed. I love you." I wrapped my arms around his neck as those words spilled out. 

"I love you too. I want to tell everyone about the engagement soon." His hands found my waist and he pulled me flush against him. 

"Tomorrow. I'll stop by the garage with Abel and Thomas." I closed the space between us as I kissed him. The moment didn't last long when we heard Abel scream for 'mommy". 

I pulled away from Jax and bolted into Abel's room. "Abel!" Jax followed closely behind. 

"Mommy!" Abel smiled at me. 

"What's the matter Abel?" I asked as I crouched beside his bed. 

"I just wanted to see how quickly you would come if I screamed out mommy." He started giggling and I jokingly rolled my eyes. 

"You know what, Abel? I think this calls for the tickle monster!" His eyes went wide and he pulled away from me as I began to tickle him. 

He began laughing and it brought a smile to our faces. "Abel, the next time you want me, just call me okay. Don't scare mommy." My tone became serious and he nodded and hugged me tightly. 

"I'm sorry Mommy, I didn't mean to scare you." I kissed his head and tucked him back into bed. 

"Goodnight baby." 

"Goodnight mommy. Goodnight daddy." I saw a smile creep onto Jax's face and he replied quickly, "Goodnight buddy." We left the room and I went into the bedroom. I began taking out my earrings and taking off the necklace I was wearing. The makeup came off quickly after that and then I brushed out my hair. I slipped off the dress and set it on the chair in the corner of the room before I felt Jax's hands on my hips. 

I still had a bra and underwear on but it was lacy. I knew that was enough to get Jax going and that why I wore it. I turned around to face him and his eyes were glued to my chest. I began smirking at him. "Jax, I'm kind of tired tonight." He rolled his eyes and picked me up by my thighs as his hands then moved to my butt. His lips captured mine in a passionate kiss before trailing them down my neck. He laid me down on the bed and climbed on top of me as he continued to assault my neck with his mouth. We had spent that night making love more than any other night we've ever had.