Pretend

Jax went to the garage to deal with the oil barrels and I went into the office and did some organizing for Gemma. I had no idea where she was but I knew I could be helpful. It was silly, but I decided to play some music. I had an old playlist on my phone which had some old music on it. I was listening to Johnny B Goode by Chuck Berry when Jax and Chibs walked into the office. Opie was right behind them as well. I gave them a smile and continued organizing and dancing around the office. 

"You having fun?" Opie was laughing at me. 

"Look, I might not be a good dancer but I am a god damn delight. And yes, I'm having fun." I laughed at Opie as well and then they took me to the picnic tables.

"What's the plan for tonight?" I asked smiling at Jax. He smiled back at me.

"Just headed to see the kid." I felt a bigger smile on my face.

"That sounds good." I was about to go back into the office but Hale showed up with that dumb bitch Stahl.

"Here's your warrant!" She stated, smacking it down on the picnic table and then she proceeded to shove Jax on the ground.

"Hey! He was doing it himself! There's no need to shove him like that!" I tried to defend him. She nodded at one of the other male agents and he shoved me to the ground, which in all honesty only made Jax, Chibs, and Opie more angry.

"Take your hands off of her!" Jax snarled at the agent. Charming PD and ATF searched the garage and came up empty, they seemed a little angry, but they sped off letting us get up.

"You alright?" Opie asked me, to which I nodded.

"That bitch has gotta die. Like a lot." I giggled at myself and they giggled at me before I went back into the office. I spent the day there before going to see Abel with Jax.

We spent a couple hours there before he headed out for club business. He dropped me off at the cabin to see Piney, Clay, Tig, and Opie when we were done.

"Gemma hit her in the face with a skateboard?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah and she won't let me bail her out." Clay stated and that's when the guys started their "oh damn'.

"She's pissed." Jax said as he leaned over a chair with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah I'm gonna crash here tonight, go pick her up in the morning." He walked off and Jax and I left. He took us back to his house. We immediately went to bed after that. The next morning Jax left early but I pulled my car into the garage and closed it up. I was going to clean Jax's house again today so that way, the only thing I would have to do on the weekend is move in. I began in the kitchen and started tidying and taking out the garbage and everything. I did the dishes and then did the floors. I was wiping things down in Abel's room when someone walked into the room. 

I turned and it was agent Kohn. "What the hell are you doing here?" I snarled. He never bothered to say anything before he punched me. 

I was shocked, so I didn't move out of the way in time and he hit me again. This time he knocked me off my feet and I hit the floor. I gasped as he began destroying Abel's room. I got up and on my feet and went to punch him but he dodged it, grabbing me by the top of my arms and pretty much throwing me into the wall. I lost my breath as it hit the floor. He peed on the floor before leaving me as I tried to catch my breath. 

I grabbed my phone and tried to call Jax. "Liss? What's up?" 

"I need you." I said softly into the phone. 

"Be there soon." He stated and I just sat there in shock. I knew my face was bleeding but I didn't have the energy to get up. 

"Liss? Bliss?" He called as soon as the door opened. 

"In Abel's room." I was scared to see what his reaction would be to finding me like this and to find out who did this. I knew that he would be furious. I heard his footsteps get closer and then he walked into the room and he went from worried, to pissed, back to angry.

"Bliss? Are you alright?" He cupped my cheek as he checked out my bleeding face. "Who did this?"

Before I could talk, I grabbed a hold of him and hugged him tightly. "Bliss, are you okay?" He asked again.

"Kohn." I said, gripping his kutte tightly. Gemma walked in and immediately, she bent down to see what what was going on.

"Jesus Christ, what happened?" Jax picked me up off the floor bridal style and took me outside to his bike.

"Lock up." He told Gemma. He got on his bike and I got on as well and he made a phonecall. I just rested my head against his back but he took off as soon as he hung up his phone. We ended up going to Floyd's barber shop. He went inside and then all I saw was Kohn being shoved through a window. Jax kneeled over him, punching him over and over again in the face. I walked over to them and suddenly Kohn swung his arm and something sharp caught my leg and I screamed in pain. I looked down to find Kohn holding a pair of scissors. I went to grab the scissors but he stabbed them into Jax's leg. That only made Jax more angry. The cops came and broke it up, taking Jax, Kohn, and I to the police station.

They questioned Jax and I together because I refused to be anywhere without him. He held my hand as Stahl and Hale questioned us. "He slashed me with scissors and stabbed Jax in the leg and Jax shoved him through the window. It was self defense."

"Floyd said the same thing." Stahl said, rolling her eyes.

"What do you have to do with Kohn?" Stahl questioned me. "He tried to break Jax and I up. I don't know why." I stated, trying to get comfortable in their metal chairs. 

"Tara Knowles might have something to do with that." I gave her a look and she continued. "I just mean that he wanted to keep Tara for himself, but maybe he also wanted Jax alone." 

"Well it's not going to happen. Can we go or do you still need to question me about useless shit?" I snarled. 

Stahl raised her eyebrow, "ATF just attacked you and your boyfriend, aren't you a little more worried?" 

"Don't act like you give a shit about me or Jax." I stated, crossing my arms and letting go of Jax in the process. "You're also ATF and have been looking into the Sons as long as you've been here. I trust you less than someone trying to kill me. Now, can we go?" She just nodded and I followed Jax out of the station. We followed Kohn to the edge of Charming and watched him leave. 

"You alright if we let Tara know that he's gone?" Jax asked and I just nodded. He drove over to her house and we sat on her step and waited for her to get home. 

"Hey." Tara said as she noticed us sitting there. 

"Hey, we just came by to let you know that Kohn is gone. We watched him leave." She nodded and looked at me. 

"Not trying to sound rude, but why are you here?" She asked, genuinely concerned. 

"Kohn was nice enough to do this to my face before he left. Just wanted to make sure you were fine." I said and she nodded. 

"Seems like a nice guy until he beats the crap out of you." She said, sort of chuckling to herself which made me laugh. 

"No freaking kidding." I chuckled and the three of us stood there chatting for a few minutes before Jax and I got on his bike and we went to see Abel.