Juice

The next few days flew by, but once everything calmed down between the club (mostly Piney and Opie), they were able to get back to business as usual. We all were sitting at the picnic table, chatting when I noticed Juice's neck. "Juice what the fuck did you do?" 

Suicide was never the answer to anything. I knew he had tried to hang himself because of the pattern of the bruising. "I clotheslined one of Oswald's wires." He nervously chuckled it off, though his eyes went wide when I called him out. 

"Don't lie to me." I was strict and angry. 

"Bliss." Jax tried to stop me, but I pushed him away. 

"Suicide is never the answer Juice. I don't care what you think you did. The club life is hard and I know that, I don't know what any of you go through but please don't think that ending your life is the right thing. You're family." I felt my eyes water but I tried to blink them away. 

"Clearly she outed you, so tell us what is going on Juicey." Chibs said trying so hard to figure out what was going on.

"Roosevelt had leverage over me. He wanted me to steal that brick of coke which I found Miles with, I was going to give a sample to Roosevelt in exchange for the club and anyone tied to us. But I didn't. I refused. They said they were going to tell you the leverage but clearly they haven't. I knew things were messed up and I thought I had no way out." Juice said with honesty. 

"You didn't. That's all that matters. What was the leverage?" Jax said, trying to be forgiving since the same thing happened to Chibs years ago and Opie's wife was murdered over deals.

"It was stupid. I'm Puerto Rican, but my father is black." Everyone began to chuckle. 

"See everything is fine Juice." Opie said. 

"Yeah you guys are right." Juice smiled and things immediately changed for him. 

After that, Jax was focused on getting the club out of drugs fully. Then they moved to just gun running. I knew Jax was trying to get the club to go legit and that was fine with me. Things were looking up for the club. Jax and I were getting closer to our wedding day while I continued searching for a wedding dress. I ended up finding a black and white, short, lace wedding dress with a train.

It was beautiful. The wedding was two weeks away and I went and got the marriage license. Juice had been doing really well  and everyone seemed much happier. I walked into the garage one morning and I saw Jax leaned over a car and tightening a bolt, his muscles flexing as he tightened. 

"You gonna keep staring there Mrs. Teller?" Opie smirked and chuckled. 

"Yeah I might." I said as Jax smirked at me. 

"What do you need?" Jax asked the smirk still playing on his lips. 

"I don't remember." I said until I realized I had a piece of paper in my hand. "Oh yeah! I need someone to do a repo!" I checked out Jax again and the guys laughed at me. 

"Hey! He's hot as fuck. You can't blame me." I said, as I shoved the paper into Opie's hands and went back into the office. 

"Nice ass!" Jax called out. I laughed and got back to work. Lyla had come by and brought milkshakes for everyone since it was hot as fuck outside. I don't know why I was so excited for milkshakes but I was skipping over to Lyla at the picnic tables. 

"Jesus, are you on drugs?" Lyla laughed at my childish attitude. 

"Nope! I love milkshakes." We had a radio going all day and there was a speaker but the picnic tables so when Machine Gun Kelly's song Forget Me Too came on, I couldn't help but start dancing while drinking the milkshake. The club began laughing at me and that's when I saw a girl walking over to Juice and kissing him. 

"Oh damn!" I said as I looked at them kissing. I stopped dancing and wolf whistled at them. The two broke apart and I began laughing. "Get some!" I called and then hysterically laughed. 

"Jesus christ, what's got you so happy?" Bobby asked, laughing slightly at me. 

"I am happy because things are looking up. I am happy because Abel started school and he likes it. I am happy because I am marrying the love of my life in two weeks. I am happy because of how good this milkshake is. Oh and the sex is great too." Everyone burst into laughter and I winked at Jax.

"Things are really looking up, aren't they?" Lyla smiled as her and Opie had worked things out. 

"So Juice, are you going to introduce us to your... uh... friend?" I asked, not really sure what to call her.

"This is Ingrid. She's only been in town for a couple of months. She came into the weed shop." I nodded and held my hand out for her to shake. 

"Bliss Lowman, Jax's soon to be wife. Ugh, I can't get enough of that." I smiled and she laughed at me. 

"Nice to meet you. I think we're going to be great friends." Ingrid said smiling. 

"Things in Charming have never been so quiet, you came at a good time. I love it here. The club is really great. Big old teddy bears. Except Happy. But he's my brother so it's fine." I said as I looked at Happy, who still managed to look mean while drinking a milkshake. 

"I moved here from Los Angeles. Big city to a small town and it's been very peaceful and quiet." Ingrid told us a bit more about herself. "I've heard a few things about the club, mostly that you guys are all about family and protecting Charming." 

I nodded, "That's true. Family is big here. They have been nothing but good to me my entire time here. I moved down from Tacoma. Never regretted a thing."