Turmoil

After Abel being kidnapped, Jax was a wreck. I tried my hardest to keep it together for Jax, but I knew he blamed me. I sat at the kitchen table, drinking coffee and staring at the blood stained floor. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I tried my best to wipe them away. There was a knock on the door and I knew it was the club. I sniffled as I got up and got the door. Clay stood there with pretty much the entire club behind him. "Hey," I said softly as I let everyone in.

"Where's Jax?" Opie asked. 

"Nursery." I replied softly.

"I'll get him." Opie said as he passed me and went and got Jax. 

"How are you holding up?" Bobby asked. 

"I'm doing the best I can. He's been just drinking and sleeping on the floor of the nursery. I've been stressed but I'm managing." I sighed and Bobby gave me a quick hug. I watched Opie carry Jax into the bathroom. I looked over at Clay, "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure." He said softly, we walked into the bedroom and I rested against the dresser.

"I have to talk to ATF today and wasn't sure what I should tell them." I said nervously.

"Tell them as much of the truth as you can, we want everyone out there looking for Abel." Clay said, rubbing my arm.

I nodded and Clay left the bedroom. I took a breath with a hand on my baby bump. I walked into the nursery and picked up all the empty alcohol bottles. Jax walked in and leaned against Abel's dresser.

"I shouldn't have asked you to stay." He said, which I gave him a look.

"You didn't. I stayed because of Happy and you ended up being a bonus. Jax I'm not doing this. I am pregnant with our child and I'm not doing whatever it is that you're about to make this. You blame me and that's fine. You do what you need to cope with this but I'm not playing games." I was clear. "Tell me what you want."

"I want for you to go. I don't need you getting anymore involved than you already are." He motioned to my belly.

"Jax, you're not pushing me away."

"I would rather you have given up the unborn child than Abel. And you let my son get taken." His words pierced right through my heart. I felt tears pricking my eyes and I turned away from him.

"I'll be gone by the time you get home.  You don't need to provide for this baby or do anything for me anymore."  I was clear, once again. He began to walk out of the room and I began to feel lightheaded. I gripped onto the dresser but lost my balance and hit the floor with a thump.

"Jesus Christ Bliss." Jax said as he bolted to me.

"I'm fine. Just a little dizzy. Go do what you have to do with the club. I don't need your help." I was being stubborn and I knew that, but he had hurt me. Opie came into the room and gave Jax a look as he helped me up.

"You need to calm down Bliss." Jax tried to tell me what to do. "You're only going to hurt yourself and the baby."

"Like you give a shit about me or our child. Do me a favour, do what you do best and fuck off." I knew he was going to be pissed at me for that but I didn't care.

"I'll leave the prospect here to help you." Opie said as he sat me down in the rocking chair. Jax gave me a look before heading out with the guys. A new prospect was left with me, Shepard, and he was not exactly the most ballsy. He was kind of a wimp.

I have been packing my stuff. Happy had gone back to Tacoma to help out so I would just move back into that house. Shepard had been watching me pack and hadn't left me alone, which had been annoying.

"I hope you know, you're only going to prove yourself by doing more pressing tasks, not babysitting me." He shrugged mostly to himself. I knew he wasn't going to last. I was about to leave when Shepard told me not to.

"You can't leave!" He was trying so hard but I grabbed the bags and put them in the trunk of my car. I got in the driver's seat and he just huffed and followed behind me.

I dropped my stuff off at Happy's and then drove to the club house. The club had just pulled in ahead of me and were just getting off their bikes, when I saw Jax punch the van, leaving a dent.

"What are you doing here?" Jax asked.

"I just came here to see if you weren't busy, so we could talk before I go give ATF my statement." I asked softly.

"Oh and you might not want to patch in Shepard because he's kind of a wimp." I said as I walked away with Jax beside me.

"Hey lady! Don't talk about me like that!" Shepard caught up to talk to me.

"You don't talk to old ladies like that! You're a prospect and don't speak until spoken to!" Jax was clear and it made me very happy that he still considered me an old lady. I kept walking to the apartment in the back that belonged to Jax. As we stepped in, Jax closed the door behind us and kissed me. He pressed me up against the door, being very careful around my stomach. I ran my hand up and down his chest with my arm around his neck. At this moment, I didn't want to stop but I knew I had to.

"Jax, I have to go down to the station to give them my statement but I needed to see you." He sighed at my words but nodded so I continued. "I'm sorry for saying you don't care about me or the baby. You're hurting and I know you won't admit that and I don't expect you to but you don't need me making shit worse for you. I moved my stuff into my brothers for the time being." I watched him back away from me and sigh. 

"Bliss, I don't want you to move out." I gave him a weary look. 

"What do you want?" I asked but I never, in a million years, thought this would come out of his mouth. 

"I want to come home to you and our sons every night. I want to be able to kiss you when I come home from work. I want to be able to sleep with you and have you all to myself when I want to. I've never wanted that with anyone else. I've never thought ahead like I do with you. I've never felt like this with anyone else, not Wendy, not Tara, and definitely not any fucking crow eaters." He had a serious expression on his face and I was blown away. 

"Jax, you can have all of that. You know I love you. Jesus christ Jackson, I've loved you since I first met you. I want all of that with you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer to him as his lips met mine. We moved in sync until a knock on the door brought us both out of our state of euphoria. 

"Church!" Opie called to Jax. Jax sighed as he pulled away. 

"See you at home," He told me as he kissed me again. I smiled to myself and made my way to the station. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thank you all for reading. Any announcements regarding this book will be on my profile, so if you are interested in that, give me a follow. I don't post often so it will most likely just be announcements about books. Hope you are having a fantastic start to the new year. 

SkullKrissy