ATF

"Long story short, Otto shattered Stahl's face." Clay summed up and everyone cheered. "Good for Otto! If he didn't I would have!" 

I laughed and everyone drank to Otto. Luann was clear of all charges but Otto had gotten himself into more trouble. He was already in prison so she knew it probably didn't bother him much but it did kind of suck. I was standing beside Jax and Clay with Gemma on the other side of Clay when we heard Juice call, "Clay! Cops!" 

The door was busted open and cops swarmed the clubhouse. I saw them pull Chibs down by his Kutte before one was trying to shove Gemma down and Clay was telling them to get off of her. I noticed them shove Jax into a wall and then down onto the floor. "Jax!" I called before one shoved me forward. Arms wrapped around me and pushed me to the ground with their knee in my back, my gunshot wound was good for the most part but was still sore. 

"Get off of me! You're hurting me!" I called, looking up at Stahl. 

"Get that fucking knee out of her back!" Jax tried to get up and was shoved back down. I began to panic. Being held down reminded me of my father. 

"Get off of me!" I began to struggle harder, his knee only pressed into my back harder. "Get him off me or I will go above your head and report you and your dick sucking agent for assault!" I yelled at her. 

"Robert Munson, you are under arrest for the murder of Brenan Hefner." They cuffed him and took him out and Clay called after him, "We'll call Lowen Bobby!" Stahl kicked him and then Gemma called out, "Bitch!" Gemma then proceeded to spit at Stahl and Stahl kicked her too. She came over to me and the agent dug his knee in harder. After a minute, he got up and kicked me in the side and then she kicked me in the stomach after I had rolled over from the pain. 

"Leave her alone!" Jax, Clay, Chibs, and Tig yelled. 

"Not easy being Jax Teller's old lady is it?" She asked. This was revenge for what Otto did to her. 

"Fuck you Stahl." She kicked me again before smirking at the club and leaving. Jax and Clay helped me up. 

"You alright sweetheart?" Clay asked softly. 

"Yeah I'll be fine." I said, smiling slightly as Jax kissed me softly. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. When we pulled away, Gemma smiled at me. 

"You're one tough bitch." Chibs said smiling and nudging me. 

"Have you seen my brother?" I laughed and everyone laughed with me before Clay went off, I assumed to call for the club's lawyer. Everyone got back together and was wondering where Opie was during all of this. They went into church and I went to Jax's dorm. He had a mirror, so I pulled up my shirt to see bruising starting already. I turned around and noticed the bruise on my back. 

I dropped my shirt and let out a sigh. I went back out to the main room of the clubhouse to see the guys coming out of church, "Tig! Hap!" They both walked over to me, "I'll do your tattoos later after everything is settled okay?" They nodded and I got in my car, heading to my house and grabbing some clothes. I might as well start moving into Jax's. So I grabbed pretty much all of my clothes and toiletries that were mine. 

I also grabbed all of my shoes and packed up my car. I drove over to Jax's and unlocked the front door and grabbed one of my bags and took it inside and then I looked into the kitchen to see Wendy sitting on the chair. "Wendy?" 

I was confused as to why she was in Jax's house. "Hey Bliss. I'm sorry, I am going into rehab at the end of the week but I need somewhere to stay." I nodded as she spoke. 

"Jax and I are going to be at the hospital later to see Abel, you can come by and ask Jax." She nodded. I then added, "You can leave your stuff in the spare bedroom for now." 

"Thank you Bliss." I nodded and grabbed the bag and putting it into Jax and I's bedroom. I unpacked my stuff and put things into the dresser and into the closet.

After about an hour, I took Wendy to the hospital and she and I met Jax in the hallway outside Abel's room. "Wendy?" He questioned.

"I'm going into a sober living facility on Sunday. Just need somewhere to stay for now." Jax nodded and looked at me. "Her stuff is in the spare bedroom for now."

He nodded and kissed my cheek. "Let's go see Abel." We walked into his room and Jax was the first to pick him up and hold him, he then handed Abel off to Wendy and then me. We chatted the entire time and she thought.. or so she said.. that it was great that I'll be there to take care of Abel.

"Abel is so sweet. I'm not trying to step on any toes but I love him as if he were my own." She nodded, but smiled at the way I talked about Abel. After a few minutes, Dr. Namid entered the room.

"It looks like Abel will be headed home soon!" The great news made everyone happy and Jax and I hugged as Wendy just smiled in content.

"I have to head back to the clubhouse to deal with a few things but I'll see you at the house for dinner." Jax said and kissed me as he left.

"I'll see you at dinner." I said softly as he walked out of the room. I saw the look of sadness on Wendy's face, but at least she knew it was over between her and Jax.

"Look I'm sorry that you have to see that but," I started to apologize but Wendy cut me off before I could finish.

"Its okay Bliss. He deserves to be happy and he is happy with you. I lost my chance with him and I understand. You'll make a great mom."