The Waiting Game

After Hale released the Aryans, they smirked at the sons as they walked by. I watched as the deputies let all the guys out and they waited for me. "Oh no, she isn't getting out."

"What? Why the fuck not? I didn't do anything, you just shoved me in here to shove me in here!" I stood up and went closer to the bars.

"We are under strict orders to keep you in here." He responded.

"She didn't do anything. Let her out!" Jax was the first to defend me before the whole club was on their ass. "Look we have orders that we have to follow! It's not us!" I had noticed that the one deputy had been eyeing me up.

"Look at me again and I will rip your god damn eyes out! You have no god damn orders, let me out!" I narrowed my eyes as another ATF agent came out.

"I gave them orders to keep you for questioning." The ATF agent said. He seemed like he was kind of an ass.

"Questioning for what?" I snarled.

"Why this happened." He was straight to the point and the club eyed him.

"Even if I did know, I wouldn't tell you shit. Now let me out." I was clear and to the point as well.

The agent eyed the club and the club glared back at him. "I think overnight here will do the trick." He smirked at the club and left, I just sighed and sat on the cot as the club shuffled out and Jax came closer to the cell.

"I'll pick you up in the mornin' darlin'." He said softly and I nodded back at him. The night went slowly as I couldn't sleep at all. Being about 20 weeks while dealing with all of this shit wasn't easy. I was lucky that I haven't been sick and feeling alright but too much stress wouldn't be good.

Morning came and a deputy let me out and I went outside the police station to find the club and Gemma outside. "What is going on?" I asked through a yawn. 

"Just waiting to hear what is going on with Weston and Zobelle." Jax said softly. I nodded as I hugged him tightly. 

"Did you get any sleep sweetheart?" Gemma asked with concern written all over her face. 

"No." I said softly, yawning again. I leaned my head against Jax's chest and he rubbed my back.

"Why don't you and Gemma head back to the club house. Get some sleep." I had begun to nod when Unser came out and told them the news. They had no idea when Zobelle or Weston were getting out.

I walked with Gemma to the car. Half-Sack followed behind. Gemma drove but she had to stop at the store so I waited in the car. She spotted a blonde and told me to go back to Jax's house. 

"But Gemma, we're supposed to go together and Jax said to go to the club house!" I was against her idea, but it is what it is so I just did what she wanted and went back to Jax's.

"Stay with her." I said to half-Sack and he nodded. I drove back to Jax's and got inside, I set Abel on the counter and Half-Sack came inside. Gemma wasn't with him.

"Where is Gemma?" I asked and he gave me a sorrowful look.

"She followed that girl into a house. Cops were coming, I had to get outta there." I pinched the bridge of my nose and muttered, "Shit!"

I grabbed my phone and dialed Jax's number. "Hey babe, what's up?"

"It's Gemma. She followed Zobelle's daughter. Half-Sack had to leave because the cops sh-" My sentence was cut short as Cameron came into the house. I was horrified that something was going to happen to Abel or our unborn child. I let out a yelp of surprise as Cameron took the phone from my hand and hung up on Jax. "Weapon, now!" 

Half-Sack handed him his gun as I asked him what he wanted. "What do you want?" 

"Gemma killed my Eddy. Figure I'd kill an old lady, even the score." He pointed his gun at me and and I threw my hands up in self-defense. Half-Sack stepped forward to help me but Cameron pointed the gun at him and he stopped. "Don't get brave boyo. Sit." Cameron kept his sight on Half-Sack but when he wouldn't sit, Cameron raised his voice. "Sit!" He commanded. Sack sat down slowly but Abel began making noise.

Cameron stepped closer to Abel and said, "That's it. A son for a son. Sounds about right." Cameron grabbed a knife and put the knife close to Abel. Both Half-Sack and I ran toward Abel to help him but Cameron stabbed Half-Sack. He fell to the floor and I fell with him as I tried to catch him. "Kip!" 

Cameron then grabbed me but I struggled to get away from him until he pointed the knife at my stomach. He noticed the bump and he knew I would stop struggling. He tied me up in the nursery and took Abel and left. 

I was crying and trying to get out when Jax and Opie came barreling into the nursery. "Jesus christ." 

"Are you okay?" Jax asked ripping the tape from my mouth. 

"He took Abel." I said. 

"Who took Abel?" Jax was in disbelief. 

"That Irishmen chibs helped patch up." I said as Chibs came into the room and Jax began untying me.

"Cameron." Opie stated. 

"I tried to save him and he used our unborn child against me. Abel was crying and we both ran for him and Sack got in the way and Cameron stabbed him." I stood up and ran my hand through my hair and began to cry. Jax, Opie, and Chibs went to go find Abel and I was left to call the police and deal with everything. I was a wreck and had no idea how the hell I was going to tell the police how this happened. I ended up sobbing to Hale.