Jax Is Home

It was a short lived kiss, soon after the club went into the chapel moments after being back. I had decided that after Opie and Lyla's wedding, I would tell Jax about the letters. No matter what was going on, he deserved to know what really happened to his father. I headed home after Jax went into church and got the boys settled in for their naps. Jax came in and I smiled at him. 

"The boys are sleeping." He nodded and then ran and slung me over his shoulder. I was laughing and and he set me down in the bedroom. I giggled at him as I unbuttoned my shirt and he slid off his kutte and shirt and it went on from there.

After we had finished, Thomas began crying. Jax looked at me and motioned down at my chest. "I guess someone else wants a shot at those puppies."

I began laughing as he got up and got Thomas. I got up and put on a robe as they walked back into the room. "Jax, there's something I need to tell you." 

I took Thomas from him and began feeding him when I looked down at him and noticed something shiny in his hand. I saw a ring. 

"Jax are you serious?" He nodded, smiling hugely. 

"Yeah Bliss. I have loved you since I saw you. I love you and I want it to be you, me, the boys, and the club." I nodded and kissed him, but this just made me more adamant that I had to tell him. I needed to protect him and this is the best way I knew how. It might hurt him but now is better than later.

"I need you to go into the top drawer of our dresser." I said with a sad smile. 

"Panty drawer?" He wiggled his eyebrow and I gave him a smile. 

"In the drawer, you're going to find letters from Maureen Ashby. I read them. They are letters from your father to Maureen before he died. Maureen thought you should know your father like she did but, this will cause you problems with the club, Clay specifically. I wanted to tell you sooner but with you in jail, I couldn't risk it." He opened the drawer and pulled the letters out. 

"Why Clay specifically?" He was curious, but I wanted to be as honest as I could, so I told him the truth. 

"Jax, your father predicted that your mom and Clay would kill him. Sabotaged bike. A week later your father got into that accident. The letters to Maureen stopped. J, I'm going to get ready for the wedding, but read them. I couldn't keep this from you no matter how much it hurts. I'm sorry I had to be the one to give these to you." I kissed him and got the boys ready for the wedding. I was getting Abel ready when Jax walked into the room. I looked over at him as I buttoned up Abel's flannel shirt. 

He didn't say anything, he just hugged me tightly. I hugged him tightly. When he let go, he went and got ready for Opie's wedding and I finished getting the boys ready before getting myself ready. I wore a light purple dress with lace on it. Jax and I had to be there early so we headed there early. I left Abel and Thomas with Clay while I helped Lyla get ready. "How is it having Jax home?"

"It's great. I really missed him." I said with a smile. 

"That really wasn't convincing." She said, looking concerned. 

"No, really everything is fine, It's a lot in one day is all." I tried to lie to her. I felt awful for doing so but she couldn't know about the letters. She nodded which it may have convinced her for now. I helped Lyla finish getting ready and then I waited at the alter with Jax and Opie for Lyla to come down. 

"I wanted to thank you Opie for helping Bliss and the boys while I was gone." Jax said as he looked over at me. 

"No problem at all bro, but it is good to have you back. She's crazy." Opie said flatly. I started giggling. 

"Fucking right I am." I said with a sly smirk. That's when the music started and Lyla came walking down the aisle. She looked absolutely beautiful in her short white dress. 

"God damn Opie. If you didn't marry her, I think I would have." Opie and Jax started chuckling at me and I just smiled at the two. Both were extremely happy together. 

"Brothers and sisters, we've come together today under the all seeing eye of nature to witness the joining of Opie and Lyla. I'd like to share with you a blessing of the apache. Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be shelter for the other. Now you will feel no cold, for you will always be warmth for each other. Now you will feel no loneliness, for you will always be each others companion. Now you are two persons with only one life before you. May beauty and peace surround you both in your journey ahead and for all years to come." The minister said. Jax and I smiled at each other throughout the whole thing. 

Opie turned to Jax and whispered about the rings, which Jax said, "what" to. Everyone had a small chuckle and Jax handed Opie the rings. Lyla grabbed a ring and began saying her vows as she put it on. "With this ring, I vow my love. I promise to always be a faithful and loving wife, an old lady." She smiled and Opie smiled back at her.

Opie then slid Lyla's ring on her finger and began his vows. "With this ring, I vow my love. I promise always to cherish and protect you." He stopped. 

"What else?" Jax prompted him and Opie looked up before looking back at Lyla making everyone smirk. 

"And treat you as good as my leather," Opie began

"And ride you as much as my harley!" Everyone joined in and laughed, clapping as they did. 

"By the power vested in me by the laws of the wahewa and the state of California, I pronounce you man and wife. Have at it!" He said chuckling as Opie and Lyla kissed. We all cheered and clapped for their new marriage. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm so thankful for all of you that are still reading and voting! I never imagined this book would get to 18k. I'm feeling very appreciative and I'm so glad you still like this book as much as I do. Here's another chapter just because! 

~SkullKrissy