Gone

The next morning came too quickly. I knew the guys were leaving today but they had to deal with club business before they left. I went to the hospital to see Gemma. I didn't tell her anything about the day previous. Jax came in and kissed my forehead and kissed Gemma's cheek. "Hey ma. How are you doing today?" 

"Being transported to prison in a few hours." I took a deep breath as she said that. How was I going to do all of this shit on my own? Gemma going to prison. Jax leaving for Belfast and then going to prison when he comes back. 

"Everything is going to be fine Gem." I said, giving her what I thought was a pretty believable fake smile. They both raised their eyebrows. "What the hell was that?" She asked, and I shrugged. 

"I don't know, I am trying to keep it together too. Guess I'm trying to convince myself." I took a deep breath as Jax kissed me goodbye, I knew I wouldn't see him later. 

I went home that night realizing I was now 34 weeks pregnant. Jax was gone and Gemma had broken out of the hospital to go with them. While Gemma was gone, I took over in the office and still did tattoos. The time went quickly since I threw myself into work. There was no reason for me to be scared anymore so I always drove home at night. One night, I was on my way home from the garage and a car rear ended me. I was taken by a man named Salazar and his girlfriend Luisa. I spent three days with him barely feeding me even though I was almost 35 weeks pregnant. 

I was alone and scared, I managed to cut Luisa pretty bad and the result of her dying was me chained to a pipe in Jacob Hale's office next to Jacob. Salazar's demands were a bit ridiculous but Jax came in to save my life.

Salazar opened the door and I saw Jax and my heart fluttered. I missed him over the almost week they were gone. "Get in, close the door!" 

"Get em' up!" Salazar was just waving his gun around. He patted Jax down and basically slung him into the chair. 

He grabbed the knife and came over to me putting the knife against my neck as he told me to get up. "Okay! Okay!" I stood up as Salazar began talking. 

"I watched my girl bleed out and die.." His hand twitched and Jax and Jacob both acted quickly. Jacob stabbed him with the pen and Jax tackled him to the floor. It didn't take long for Salazar to run from Jax. Jax handed me the gun Salazar had.

"You shoot anyone whose not a cop!" He kissed me firmly and ran after Salazar.

The tactical team came in and got us out before searching for Jax and Salazar. They escorted me out and immediately Happy and Chibs were at my side. 

"Hey." I gave them a smile. 

"Are you alright? Is the baby okay?" Happy and Chibs questioned me. 

"Yeah the baby and I are alright. A little hungry, but okay." I saw Jax come out with a cut on his arm. 

"Jax!" I called and he walked over and the paramedic bandaged up his arm. After the paramedic finished, I hugged Jax tighter than I have ever hugged anyone in my life. 

"Ma'am, I need you to sit back down so we can get you to the hospital." The paramedic was quick and to the point but I just couldn't let Jax go. 

"I missed you so much." I said, my face tucked in the nape of his neck. 

"Sir would you come with her, we need to check on the baby." Jax nodded and got into the ambulance with me. They sped off to the hospital and I was placed in a room for an ultrasound. I laid there with a pretty big belly and Jax stood next to me as the doctor probed around. It wasn't hard to find the baby. 

"Thomas has gotten so big." I said, smiling with tears in my eyes. When the doctor handed me the sonogram, Jax kissed me passionately. Things were back to whatever the Samcro normal was. I couldn't believe how much I needed it. I knew it wouldn't stay long, but this calm was something I really needed. 

Jax drove me to Gemma's house after I was done at the hospital. We got out of the car and walked up to the door. He opened it for me and we both went in slowly. Gemma handed Abel to Jax and I hugged her tightly. When I finished hugging Gemma, I took Abel from Jax. 

"My baby boy." I held him close and didn't want to let him go.

"Are you alright?" Gemma questioned softly. 

"I'm alright, fucking starving, but other than that, decent for getting kidnapped." I smiled. 

"Can I make you something?" She asked as her and Jax chuckled at me. 

"Uh, a juicy burger... no wait.. Mac and Cheese, no! Ah fuck me! I want everything right now." They both laughed at me as Clay walked through the door. 

"A burger with mac and cheese?" She suggested. My eyes filled with delight.

"That sounds incredibly delicious right now. What also sounds good are pickles and icing for some reason. Normal me is slightly disgusted. What is your son doing to my taste buds?" I glared at Jax as both him and Clay were laughing at me. 

"Thomas stop messing with mommy's taste buds!" I stared at my stomach. 

"Wait, you're naming him Thomas?" Gemma looked over from the stove and I nodded. 

"Of course." I smiled as I held Abel and kissed his forehead. I felt slight cramping but thought nothing of it. I assumed it was braxton hicks. I didn't bother to say anything. 

Jax and I ate there and then we went home and got Abel settled before we got into bed.