Drugs

The next day was crazy for Jax and the club. I knew Jax would tell me later so I didn't ask, but when the garage was locked up for the day and everyone came into the clubhouse for dinner, I reminded everyone to calm down and have a good night. 

"Thank you everyone for being on time," I winked and smiled, "I just want to remind everyone that whatever happens with the club, tonight is for family. Jax and I love all of you. Thank you Lyla for helping me feed these heathens. Let's eat!" I joked as everyone dug into their food. 

"Do you remember the first family dinner you attended?" Happy questioned me and I thought back to it. "Yeah, it was full of laughter and good memories." 

I smiled as I thought back to it. "This is one of those great family dinners, thanks to you and Lyla." Chibs said with a huge smile. 

"Thank you Chibs. I really appreciate that." I kissed Jax softly. 

"I love you." I mumbled against his lips which he replied, "I love you too."

The dinner was a success and everyone seemed to be having a good time. We drank beer and I made pie and cookies for dessert. Neeta was feeding Thomas, we had invited her since she had basically become family, and Jax cut up the meat for Abel. 

"So, are you and Jackie boy thinking about having anymore kids?" Chibs questioned as he smiled at Thomas. 

"I don't think so, the boys are perfect." I smiled. 

"I agree," Jax said which made me look at him. "I think we're just enjoying each other." 

I laughed at his comment, "Yeah we are definitely doing that." 

"Have you picked a date to get married yet?" Bobby asked. 

"No, Lyla and I are going to do some planning this weekend, hopefully we'll pick a date." I said as I tried to convince myself that wedding planning would be fun (it's definitely not fun). 

"I think it will be sooner than later." Opie commented as he looked at Jax. 

"I'm thinking so, I've been dying to call her my wife for months." Jax said. 

"Oh baby, you can call me your wife if you want. It's not true but I love the sound of it." I smirked, "Who wants pie?" I asked and the guys all asked for pie. I smiled and got some for the kids first since Abel, Kenny, Piper, and Ellie wanted pie. 

I got the guys their pie and then sat down and chatted with Chibs and Happy. Ariana Grande's song everyday came on the radio, which for some reason wasn't on classic rock. I began singing along quietly and of course Tig noticed. "He gives it to you every day?" 

"Did you not listen to the song Tig? Gives me that good shit that makes me not quit." I laughed but continued singing along. Everyone chuckled at Tig, who seemed stunned. 

After everyone finished their dessert, I began cleaning off the table and every single time I walked by, Jax would smack my ass. I liked the attention from Jax so I didn't say anything. 

I had Lyla bring in the remaining dishes while I washed the dishes. It took a little bit with all of the dishes but we managed to clean everything up by 8:30. Everyone stayed and chatted longer though. The club played pool while Lyla and I talked and the kids played. 

"So, how is the porn business?" I asked smiling. 

"It's good. Business is booming. I make more directing and producing than I did being in front of the camera. Opie likes that I'm not in front of the camera anymore." She said and I nodded to show her that I was listening. "We're struggling a bit though. He's been distant and I think it's got to do with the club." She seemed pretty sad that they were struggling. 

"Well, I can understand. It's hard because the club will always come first. Jax barely tells me anything." I basically lied to her because I know Opie tells Lyla nothing. "I'm sure things will get easier sweetie." 

She nodded, then her, Opie, and the kids ducked out and left. 

"Neeta, you are more than welcome to go on home if you'd like. I have the boys." I said, realizing it was getting late.

"Thank you hunny." I gave her a warm smile and then took Thomas from her. Most of the guys had begun to clear out of the clubhouse and Jax and I left as well with the boys. When we got home, I got Thomas ready for bed and then put him to sleep. Jax had tucked Abel in and I went in to say goodnight. 

"I love you mommy." I smiled at him, "I love you too sweetie. Goodnight." 

I went into the bedroom and grabbed some pajamas and then went into the bathroom to take a shower. After I had finished, I crawled into bed next to Jax and turned to cuddle into him. I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped an arm around me. "We are trying to get out of the drug business. Cartel gave us 30 keys of coke to run. One went missing." I gasped at the revelation.

"Jesus, do you have any idea who took it?" I asked softly.

"We aren't sure yet. Think it's a Mayan." Jax said and I nodded. 

"It's obviously not Chibs, Happy, Opie, Bobby, Piney, or Tig. Juice has been acting weird lately, so it could be a possibility. Miles is too stupid to get away with it. Prospects probably had no idea what they were even protecting, am I right?" I asked and he just nodded slightly, listening to every word.

"It definitely wasn't the prospects, I'd say Miles or Juice are your options." I knew that Miles was a new patch in, but I didn't think he would try and rip off the club. He knows by now what they are capable of. Prospects also wouldn't since they had no idea what they were protecting and they would be too scared to try and rip off the club. 

"We'll get to the bottom of it." Jax was frustrated and pissed that this happened on his watch. I lifted myself and moved to hover over him. 

"Jax, you'll figure it out. Don't worry." My eyes flickered to his lips and I felt myself leaning in to kiss him. His hands rested on my butt as I things quickly became more heated. I trailed kisses down his neck and his eyes filled with lust, he knew exactly where this was going.