A Letter // Leeburr

Aaron crumpled the paper he had. He took a new sheet and started writing again.

"How hard can it be to write a love letter?" Alexander asked, flopped on Aaron's bed.

"Not everyone knows how to put what they want on paper, Alex," Aaron said, dropping his pen. Alexander took the paper before Aaron even thought of crumpling it and read it over.

"Dude, this is really well written, I'm going to give it to him," Alexander said.

"Thanks- WAIT WHAT?" Aaron yelled. But it was too late, Alexander was already running down the stairs.

"We'll be back," Alexander yelled to Aaron's uncle as he ran out the door. Aaron wasn't far behind.

"ALEX, DON'T DO IT!" Aaron yelling while Alex ran off.

"C'MON, YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LONELY LIKE LAURENS, DO YOU?" Alexander called back.

"NO- BUT I WANT TO DO IT ON MY OWN ACCORD!" Aaron said, slightly slowing down before pushing more to get his paper back.

"YOU WAIT TOO LONG, CHASE WHAT YOU WANT!" Alexander laughed out.

"I AM CHASING YOU FOR THE PAPER," Aaron joked back. The houses around them went from the expensive ones to slightly closer, less expensive houses, the kind that the "perfect American family" would own. Those turned into duplexes to apartments. Finally, Alexander ran into one of the buildings.

"Motherfucker!" Aaron said as he skidded to a stop to get into the building. Alexander was already by the stairs, teasing Aaron with the paper.

"Give that back," Aaron said, earning weird stares from everyone in the lobby. Alexander ran up the stairs to the second floor, Aaron not far behind. Finally out in the hall, Aaron tackled Alexander. Alexander laughed and stuffed the folded paper under him and started to wrestle with Aaron.

"Hamilton? Burr?" a voice said from behind them. Aaron froze, letting Alexander sit on his chest. They both looked over at the paper discarded a few feet away.

"Get that paper, it's for you," Alexander said, muffling Aaron's protests with his hand.

"Okay?" Charles said, with a raised eyebrow. He grabbed the paper and unfolded it. A small smile appeared on his face and Alexander slowly got off Aaron. Aaron shoved him away as soon as he could and went to take the paper, as if that would do anything. Charles smiled at him and Aaron blushed. The height difference between them was obvious, Charles being the shorter.

"Mr. Aaron Burr likes me? I would've never known," Charles said, a light blush on his face.

"I- This is Alex's fault-" he stammered out. Charles rolled his eyes and pulled on Aaron's shirt, causing the taller to bend down, and kissed him softly. When they pulled away, Aaron was just a blushing mess.

"You're welcome," Alexander said, walking off.

"Not so fast," Aaron said, pulling on Alexander's ear, "You told my crush so I get to tell yours."

"Wait- No!" Alexander said, wincing at the pain.

"Who is it exactly?" Charles asked, popping up by Aaron.

"Don't do it-" Alexander was ignored.

"Seabury," Aaron said, walking off, still holding on Alexander.

"...The one he debates with all the time? And insults?" Charles clarified, clearly confused.

"Yeah, he insults to hide his feelings, like, real bad," Aaron laughed.

"Do you have to keep holding my ear?" Alexander complained.

( part 2 ?? with hambury ? )