Babysitting // Jamilton

request from CharIes-Lee ( love you bestie /p )

"Thank you so much for coming, both of you, I really hope Rosie won't give you any trouble," Samuel said, holding out a paper.

"Here's the Wifi if you need it, our numbers, my mother's number- she lives right across the road, the neighbors name and number, and the address of our restaurant. Rosie needs to be fed at 5 and 7, then put down for bed at 8. If she gives you any trouble at bed time, call my mom first, then us. Call our neighbors if some emergency is happening in the house," Samuel said, pointing to each thing as he spoke. Thomas sighed and took the paper. Why did he and Alexander have to work together for this? How hard could a 1 year old baby be to take care of?

"Sammy, are you done giving every single detail? Aaron said they would be perfectly fine as babysitters," Charles said, walking behind his husband.

"I know, but Burr's kid didn't get a babysitter other than you when she was a baby," Samuel said.

"I'm sorry- Burr said what?" Alexander asked.

"I also agree, what did Burr say about us?" Thomas asked, slightly confused.

"...Sammy, let's say goodbye to Rosie and go-" Charles said after staring at the two for a moment.

"Right, good luck!" Samuel said as the couple went to their daughter and said their goodbyes. Rosie started crying the second she was laid back down and Samuel looked a little worried.

"Sunshine, we'll be home when you wake up tomorrow, alright?" Samuel said, rocking Rosie in his arms. She stopped crying and reached up to his face. Charles laughed a bit and took Rosie, gently lifting her to Samuel's face.

"Char- No- you know exa- Ow!!" Samuel said as Rosie bit his nose. Charles laughed and put the baby back down in her playpen.

"...Don't let Rosie near your faces, she likes to bite noses and steal glasses," Samuel said, while glaring at Charles.

"Hey- she only took them off my face once," Charles said. ( * deep breath * jon . with glasses . )

"Mhm, and maybe you should put them on before we leave," Samuel said flirtatiously. He draped his upper body onto Charles dramatically.

"I already have contacts in and I'm not wasting them, besides, we need to leave soon," Charles said, pulling his husband off his shoulders.

"Fine, but now you owe me a day where you're wearing glasses, and I'll make sure Rosie takes them," Samuel joked as the two left. The door shut and got locked while Thomas and Alexander stood there completely dumbfounded.

"...Good luck with the kid, Hamilton," Thomas said.

"Hey, hey, hey, this is a 2 person job-" Alexander started. Rosie started to cry, getting both of their attention.

"Uh- Is it the time to feed her?" Thomas asked, staring at the baby.

"No, it's only 4... Diaper?" Alexander said, picking Rosie up. He checked the diaper and it was soiled.

"Yep, yep, here, you can fix it, I'll find the new diapers-" Alexander continued, passing the baby to Thomas. Rosie kept crying as Thomas had no idea what to do. He followed after Alexander, hoping to find a spot to put Rosie down at. Alexander swung open a door and called Thomas over. In the room was a crib, baby diaper station over a small dresser, and a bunch of baby toys.

"Good luck, it's 4:45, so Imma make the baby formula," Alexander said, trying to slip away.

"Now, just wait a minute, you should know how to change a diaper, you have like, 3 kids," Thomas said, glaring a little at Alexander.