Dad // Hamlee

i love this mini series more than myself , omfg
update like 3 hours after writing that : i forgot the space and thought i said " i love these miseries more than myself " and didnt question it

"MR. LEE?" Angelica yelled as she ran to Charles. Charles got a confused look and looked at the girl, who held his waist and looked up at him.

"Um... Can I help you?" Charles asked. He raised his arms, unsure what to do with them.

"Can I go to the skate rink? Some of my friends are there and I really want to go," Angelica asked. She did the famous Hamilton puppy dog eyes. Just like her father.

"What did your father say?" Charles asked, raising an eyebrow. The children used him as a second resort when Alexander told them no as if Charles would give a better answer.

"Well... he didn't not say no, but pleeeaaaassseee," Angelica asked, tugging slightly. Charles remained where he was and looked at Angelica.

"He said no, so that's my answer too," he said firmly. Angelica pouted and let go.

"NO ADULTS ARE FUN HERE!" she called out. Now, that was what Charles hated. He didn't want to seem boring to the kids.

"Okay, okay, I'll take you, but you're only staying for an hour," Charles said. Angelica agreed and happily skipped to the door.

"You seriously caved over not being fun?" Alexander asked. Charles glanced around, trying to figure out where the fuck that tiny bitch came from.

"Well, yeah, was I supposed to be boring like you?" Charles asked.

"I'm not boring! I'm going to prove it by joining you guys at the skate rink!" Alexander said, storming to the door. Charles just shrugged and grabbed his keys. Philip leaned back and looked confused with everyone about to leave.

"Hey! Pippy! We're going skating, wanna join?" Angelica asked. Philip scrunched his nose and shook his head.

"Suit yourself, let's go!" Angelica said, dragging the adults out. Alexander frowned and got into the passenger's seat. Angelica climbed into the back and bounced a bit.

"Seatbelt, please," Charles warned. Angelica huffed and sat back while putting her seatbelt on. Once everyone was safely buckled, Charles reversed out of the driveway and began to drive to the rink. Alexander felt immediately uncomfortable, last time they were in the car, they argued and ended up kissing an hour later. Maybe with Angelica, they won't fight.

"OH MY GOD!" Angelica called out. Charles get scared and swerved the car a little.

"Let's not scare the driver, please-" he said, wincing at the honking of the car in the lane next to them. Thank the Lord for the lack of cops around.

"PHILIP JUST SENT ME THE WEIRDEST PICTURE-" Angelica said, tossing her phone onto the center console. Alexander, being the worried father he is, picked up the phone to see what had caused the screaming. It was a picture of him giving Charles a small cheek kiss as they passed each- WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE-

"How did Philip get this? This happened this morning?" Alexander said. He furrowed his eyebrows. Sure enough, he was wearing the same shirt he had on and Charles had his glasses on.

"What's going on?" Charles asked, not taking his focus off of driving.

"Philip got a picture of us this morning," Alexander said, trying not to cause alarm. Charles laughed a bit and kept driving.

"I knew your son was trouble. Also, Angie, do you really think kissing is all bad?" Charles asked. His eyes flicked to the rearview mirror where Angelica was right in the middle.