Games and Chaos // Multi ship

(ships included; hamliza, leeburr, thaurens, kingbury, mullette, meggy, angelica x john church, 🎵 and lonely james madison 🎵)

Lafayette stood up, surveying the classroom. The sub, Mr. Adams, had to leave to use the restroom. Big mistake.

"Let's play duck, duck, goose!" Lafayette said. There were absolutely no sounds of protests, so Lafayette pushed everyone to the front to sit in a circle. He stood behind Hamilton first.

"Duck...duck...duck...duck...GOOSE!" Lafayette landed on Thomas and Thomas was quick to get up, but not quick enough. Lafayette slid into the spot and laughed.

"Damnit," Thomas muttered, now standing behind his boyfriend.

"Duck... duck... duck... duck... duck... duck... GOOSE!" Thomas started to run, but Kings had other plans.

"Samuel, go tag Jefferson for me," he said with a wink. Samuel knew the full plan immediately.

"Of course," Samuel said, getting up.

"Hey! No! Kings has to tag me," Thomas argued, going behind Kings.

"You're right," Kings said, tagging Thomas's leg.

"WAIT NO! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Thomas screamed. Alexander burst out laughing along with a few giggles around the room.

"You never called time out," Lafayette pointed out. Thomas huffed and started again.

"Duck... duck... duckity... duck... GOOSE!" he called out, tapping Maria. Maria got up quickly and Thomas ran. Maria was behind him, gaining quickly, but Thomas slid into the spot, accidentally kicking Peggy a bit.

"Ow!" Peggy said, even though it didn't hurt much. Maria appeared behind Thomas and tugged on his hair a bit.

"Don't kick my girlfriend," she said before softly tapping Peggy's head. She went around, tapping Burr's head and calling out "Goos"e. He failed and pouted as he started going around. By the time he was back to Lee, everyone groaned.

"Just pick a goose already," Alexander whined. Burr sighed and said goose to his boyfriend. The spot was quickly left and the two started to run around. Burr could see the end when he was turned around and met into a kiss. Fake gagging came from Madison and Burr pulled away blushing.

"Tag," Lee said, taking his seat.

"If the way Lee tags is kissing, I'm not picking him," Alexander called out.

"Oh shut it, I only kissed Aaron is because he's my boyfriend, I would never kiss your greasy face," Lee smirked.

"IT IS ONE PIMPLE, NOT EVERYONE HAS PERFECT SKIN LIKE YOU AND MARIA," Alexander stood up.

"My skin isn't perfect, I just take care of it," Maria said. Eliza sat Alexander down and sighed as she held his hand to calm him.

The classroom door opened and Mr. Adams stood there, confused.

"...Are you doing some ritual? When does this day end?" he muttered, going to his desk.

"Continue doing whatever teenage rituals you were doing, I've lost all the fucks I could give," he said. The teens continued to play Duck, Duck, Goose, Kings "accidentally" tripping Hamilton when he came by. Eliza softly slapped him for tripping her boyfriend. Not to mention when Hamilton told Laurens to "accidentally" kick Lee. Poor man held his hands to his side the rest of the game. Everyone got bored with Duck, Duck, Goose, and decided to play classroom safe Truth or Dare. John stared down at Lee.

"Truth or Dare, Lee?" he asked.

"Dare," Lee said, returning the look with a smirk.

"I dare you to kiss Aaron for a whole minute," John said, sitting up now. Lee glanced at Aaron to see if it was okay and Aaron nodded.