"I also miss him Mae, yes fuck I act like I don't give a fuck and I flirt with any hot guy I see but Jerry's different to be okay, I actually never thought I'd still have him in my heart till this very moment, but I love him cause he's intentional and- and he's serious about us, even when we said to take things slow, I'm also angry with him and I miss him too," she ranted out and then I pulled her in for a hug, we both sulked ourselves out before we felt Emma's hands comforting us, soon the car came to a halt.

"We're here girls," Timmy announced, and sluggishly we walked out of the car, Timmy gave a little wave to us, with a genuine smile to warm us up, as he was on the phone already.

We walked further into the school premises with a grim look on our faces, but we noticed that there were students actually moving out of the school premises which was strange.

"What's going on?" I heard Nicole ask, Emma shrug her shoulders whilst I moved over to some certain teenagers walking by.

"Hey, um I'm sorry what's going on?" I asked awkwardly, and the blond-haired boy answered.

"International teachers day today, and relax everyone else didn't know that too until we got here, that's why everyone's leaving," he said.

"But that would have been everywhere, on the news and-"

"It was sudden, guess from the government," he simply said as he walked away, and I swallowed my remaining words.

"We're going home," I announced.

"Gosh are we going to walk it back home?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, we could just call-" I say as I tried reaching for my phone.

"God damnit, I left it home in anger!" I exclaimed, mum didn't pick up and I threw it somewhere.

"Gosh I asked cause mines down," Emma said, making me groan.

"Well you could use mine if you know their numbers," Nicole offered.

Immediately Em and I faced each other, searching for an answer and honestly, we already knew it.

We were going to be trekking home today.

"Let's hang out at your place first?" I asked cheekily to Nicole which she laughed at before dragging us both out of school.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Kingston.

"Stupid Alessandro," I muttered immediately I cut the call before he had a chance to say anything else.

Andrea chuckled behind me as he dropped his glass of wine. "Never thought he'd want to ever visit the US again," he said as he sat down on the couch.

"He'll be here soon, inform everyone, also tell Tabitha to make some Russian food, he really isn't going let that go," I mumbled as I rubbed my temples.

"Oh you think everyone doesn't know that already, why'd you think I came to swellview early enough? Seb and Rita are almost here and relax Vanessa's left to Paris already," he informed and automatically I relaxed.

"Where's Ivan?" I asked.

"He said he'd be meeting with the other betas from South America, they should be done with the meeting now," he said.

Alessandro Ivanovich, a brother from another mother, just like the rest of my men, Ivan and Alessandro were the closest of all. We've known each other all our lives, attended the same school and college, we had such strong bond, the only secret we kept from him was that we were werewolves and he was just human.

I can never forget the day he found out what we were, we both had a fight over some girl we wanted on our beds first, I still laugh thinking about it, he thought he could beat me up for having her first, the bastard begged for his freaking life when Alaricus was about to kill him, I was so mad that day, I still remember him crying like a baby, which was something he never does- Alessandro never cried.